wk 2 weigh in

sharon kim

Silver Member
only lost 2pounds this wk, thinking of giving up with the cs it just doesnt seem to be working for me at all :(

2lbs is 2lbs. Do you know what that looks like and feels? That's a good amount. And it's not 2lbs on is it? Don't expect too much at once, your body is adjusting. Keep on going!!!

Sharon - please dont give up!

You have lost 1/2 stone in 2 weeks which is excellent. Bear in mind that some of us (ie me) have alot of weight to shift so will have higher losses at first.

Maz x

Hi!

Don't give up hun, 7lb in 2 weeks is really good. I find that I never lose that much in the first couple of weeks as other people but I don't retain fluid which I think is a big part of a lot of people's first week losses. I'm just guessing mind!! :p

Stick at it!

P
x

only lost 2pounds this wk, thinking of giving up with the cs it just doesnt seem to be working for me at all :(
Don't give up 7lbs in two weeks is good. It is said that you drop a dress size after loosing 10lbs so next week you could lose 3lbs and maybe drop a dress size. If the motivation is there you WILL succeed. Once again don't give up

when you look at it as 7lb in 2 wks its not bad and to be honest its not the wieght loss thats getting me down well not just the wieght loss ts the bloody itching every time i have a shake but im seeing my doc again on friday for my blood test results so hopefuly he will give me some thing else, i still have a wks worth of cs left so ill give it another wk and see how i get on thanks every one for your support x

when you look at it as 7lb in 2 wks its not bad and to be honest its not the wieght loss thats getting me down well not just the wieght loss ts the bloody itching every time i have a shake but im seeing my doc again on friday for my blood test results so hopefuly he will give me some thing else, i still have a wks worth of cs left so ill give it another wk and see how i get on thanks every one for your support x

Hi Sharon - glad to hear you're going to keep at it for now and I hope your results are good from the doc.

As others have said, 7lbs off in 2 weeks is really, really good on a diet such as CS. The only way you'll lose more quickly is a total meal replacement diet which can be quite miserable :( - I did LL for 12 weeks and did really well and I've kept if off but I would never go back to that again, I like CS as it's a bit of both!

Good luck and keep us posted x

Back