WK 4 Fail ...ggrrrrr

debziedoo

Well i had my weigh in yesterday and have stayed the same . I did go to a party last saturday and cant believe that 1 nite off plan caused me to have no loss at all. I havent been in ketosis since then and my cd said it was the alchohol... Im so angry with myself. All that money on cd in a wk to stay the same has really annoyed me.I have certainly learnt my lesson and will not be drinking again . aargghhhh . I just want to be slim. !!!
:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

Your body will metabolize the alcohol before it will metabolize the carbs, proteins and fats you ate along with the alcohol. So drinking alcohol puts your fat burning on hold. Also while you are burning up that alcohol, your body is busy storing the carbs, proteins and fats you had as glycogen and/or body fat.
how much was your weekly CD ?

I pay on average £43 a wk on my cd products. So wasnt impressed but at least i didnt put on. So im aiming for a real positive wk with a good loss this wk .

hmm I hadn't realised that about the alcohol. All the more reason not to be tempted.
I think being alcohol free so far has been very good for me. I used to have far too many useless alcohol calories before I started CD.
Now it's going to be Xmas before I have so much as a tiny glass of wine and I feel GOOD.

Debziedoo - don't worry, I am sure you will have a very decent loss next week.

i'm sure you will have done great, let us know

debziedoo said:
After such a crap weigh in last wk i am -5 pounds at weigh in tonight. Am so chuffed its unreal .

Perfect. So its evened out over the 2weeks!

Well done!

5 is loads .... glad you stuck to it .
how you feeling for the week ahead

Well done hun ive got a hen night,two weeks tomorrow eating n drinking tbf id be happy to stay the same after that did u find it difficult to get back into plan or did u find it easy ill be on week 4 xxxx

Well done hun ive got a hen night,two weeks tomorrow eating n drinking tbf id be happy to stay the same after that did u find it difficult to get back into plan or did u find it easy ill be on week 4 xxxx

I got straight back onto plan the next day . was easy as i knew what i had done and the guilt made me get back on track. I know now that i wont cheat again. I was gutted i had stayed the same,so learnt my lesson really .

Back