wk 5 Weigh In!!!! :D

Absolutely fantastic! Well done! x

Mental isn't it! PMSL!!! Eurghhhh!!!

Yeah, thats 100lb of fat - pretty shocking isnt it!!! :eek:

Am still winning the purse!
Its stunning. Bright pink, river island and gorgeous!
Finishes in like 2 hours ... i hate waiting! lol

Am also treating myself to a new bag - proper treat day! :giggle:

And so you should, you have worked hard losing the weight so you do need to treat yourself!

:giggle: I didnt plan on treating myself untill i browsed for a new purse, then a new bag ..... any excuse right?!!! LOL

i hate waiting on ebay too & i hate it when i don't win!! good luck!

ive just googled 50lbs of fat as thats what i need to lose & im gonna print it out & stick it on the fridge!! x

I have 3lbs to lose until I've 'lost' my 2 1/2yr old daughter!! LOL! I lift her and can't believe I used to carry that around all day, everyday!!!

It really is mad what we all used to carry! Id love to try and pick up 100lbs ....

It's the weight of two punchbags- the full-length ones. I bet you couldn't!

omg really? I can just about lift my brothers punch bag .... 2 of them :eek:

Well done hun dats an amazing loss wow only 3 weeks to go scary but bloody brilliant haha!

Well done! Your losses have been fantastic!

& omg - the table of fat is so gross! Incredible that you've shifted that :)

Hannah

Wooohooo Tanya Jane! That's bloody brilliant sweetie. You're a little stunner! You deserve a million purses for all your efforts.

Eeew at the fat. Jeysus is it any wonder I've a bad back, carrying all that crap around with me.

X

You are doing so, so well. You have such determination and staying power. Bottle it and sell us some!!!!

Ah thankyou guys!

Ive had a right day of it - got me a new purse, new bag and now a new hair style!!! :D :D :D

Back