wk 9 weigh in and been feeling awful

Welshie

Hi All

Have had an awful week..... bee suffering with impacted bowel, this was the worst pain i've experienced, trying to go to the toilet and i nearly passed out and was sitting there crying like a baby. I took fibre gel and in the end I had to go to the Dr... I've had a previous operation on my bowel as i had an obstruction so i have to be careful. Anyway I ended up having two enima's and really powerful laxatives. I did go and weigh today and lost 4 lb, think it would have been more as i'm still a bit bloated!! Didn't have any shakes for 2 days as was feeling so rough. Never mind i'm much better today (but spending most of my time examining the back of the athroom door lol). Its fibregel daily from now on as i'm never going through that again!!!

hiya! well done on the loss hun, glad to hear your feeling better today, nothing worse than needing to go and not being able to hope i don't get like that i'm starting next tuesday.

Hi Kelly

Thanks Hun, just make sure you take fibre clear - the pharmacist recommends it and now so do I lol x

I had really bad cramps for 3 days last week, so bad that i had to pull over when i was driving and nearly passed out so i really feel for u! glad your feeling better now tho! :)

Hi All

Have had an awful week..... bee suffering with impacted bowel, this was the worst pain i've experienced, trying to go to the toilet and i nearly passed out and was sitting there crying like a baby. I took fibre gel and in the end I had to go to the Dr... I've had a previous operation on my bowel as i had an obstruction so i have to be careful. Anyway I ended up having two enima's and really powerful laxatives. I did go and weigh today and lost 4 lb, think it would have been more as i'm still a bit bloated!! Didn't have any shakes for 2 days as was feeling so rough. Never mind i'm much better today (but spending most of my time examining the back of the athroom door lol). Its fibregel daily from now on as i'm never going through that again!!!

Firstly, well done on your 4lbs loss, you are doing great!
Secondly, I totally understand where you are coming from. I had an impacted bowel and had to go to A&E and was also given enemas. I still struggled for weeks to find a solution, and have ecentually found the right balance for me. I take 2 tsp of Fibre Clear with my first shake, and then one sachet of natural Fybogel (now and then I take two) I have previously tried Senokot etc, but have found them very harsh and don't make me 'go' properly. I hope this helps, and I hope you are fine for the rest of your time on Lipotrim!

Clair x

I suffered like that and a few times thought I would have to go hospital, then I found duphlac medicine and found it great, they said it could take me out of ketosis but I didnt care as it worked so well, dont think it did take me out as after taken it once I only needed to take a small amount once a week then just to make sure i didnt block up.. but i know what you went through, one night I was crying for hours in middle of night and didnt know what to do... it is awful...

hope your feeling better now...

i ended up in hospital i take dulcoease which is a stool softner fibreclear and senokot everyday i go every other day but its still a struggle in hospital i was taking movelat that worked but took a couple of days, once you find the right balance of what to take it becomes managable, stick with it you are doin so well

thanks for all your words of encouragement. The last few days in total i've had senokot, fibregel, glycogen suppositries, 2 enimas and movicol - its finally moved thanks god. All is ok but a bit painful to sit down at the moment lol!! also i'm glad its not just me!

Gosh, this all sounds so bad. It is terrible to hear of all that you all have been through. I've been lucky in that I have only once felt anyway uncomfortably constipated. Had to take senokot and dulolax for it. After that, I started taking two psyllium hisk capsules every day. This is a fibre supplement and is supposed to be one of the best available. You will get in health food shops. Since then, I go every two days with no problems. I credit the psyllium husks for this. I don't really want to have to take laxatives on any regular basis so the fibre supplement helps.

Well done on your loss. Im so sorry you had to go through that horrible experience. I barely go once a week so i totally know how you feel. Be careful not to over do it on all the laxatives as having to much can create an even bigger problem. Get back to having all your shakes as your feeling better coz you definitely need all your vitamins and minerals after being so sick. Hope you get better and never have to experience that again.

I started to go less and less, my pharamcist suggested i take fibreclear, i take i tsp on fibreclear every afternoon and i go every day or every other day, it certainly works for me. I'm very lucky, i've not had a problem on this, but the fibreclear certainly works for me!

Back