Wk2, day 3 and starvin!!!

Hi all,, on wk 2, day 3 and really hungry!!! Did lipotrim before and after 1st few days I was flying!! This time I'm absolutely starvin!!! Having enough water to sink the titanic but still hungry,, any ideas apart from eatin my own head!!!!!!

Try to do something to take your mind off it. Easier said than done I know!! Don't cave though, the guilt will feel worse than the hunger that's for sure. Maybe a nice bath or a walk. I still get hungry sometimes FBB and I'm on week 9 :eek:

Thanks Kay! Went and tried my holiday clothes on and.....yes, still tight!!!! So think I gotta stick with it although the kids tea smells delicious!!!! I wasn't at all hungry last time and this time I feel constantly hungry??? Wierd!!

I know what you mean. The first time I did this back in 2008 :eek: it was a breeze, not this time though ;) Just think in a couple of weeks time you may need new holiday clothes :D

hi im on day 2 week 1 and maybe my admiration for you lasting 2 weeks is good motivation??? I cant wait to be at week two and see whats happened :)
have you notived any body changes in measurments or shapes yet?
I no alot of weight loss starts because of water weight, so im interested to find out at what point everyone noticed actual noticable changes... this is the point im waiting for!! :)

Hi skinny trapped in fatty- I think the first thing to notice is ur stomach. My work trousers were much comfier this wk v's last wk!!! This is the 2nd time round for me and first time, it was my stomach, followed by face/neck and then everywhere!! It definitely works if ya stick at it,, I'm just struggling coz only doing it for couple a wk's b4 my hols! Either need to go on properly when bac or do another healthy eating plan. Gud luk,,, it'll work & ur 1st weigh in will spurt u on & keep u motivated.

Hi! oh right thats is something to look forward to yet then because over the past 6months, after losing weight FAST for my 21st birthday I gained most back on and it all went to places id nver carried fat befor including my now very very wobbly tummy! Im so excited for my first weigh in ill let you know the results!! :) FINGERS CROSSED!!

After one week I was able to WEAR these size 22 jeans that have been in the drawer for months, and four days later theyre not as tight! :) You do start to notice some results straight away which is really satisfying. I was starving all this evening and tempted to go to the Chinese (its just downstairs, even worse!) but managed not to. My brother reminded me of my motto 'Nobody can stop me, not even myself!' and I would definitely be stopping myself if I let myself get a takeaway. Taking a bath actually does work really well too!

after 9 days i was comfortably back into my pre-pregnancy jeans which was a very exciting and motivational moment as i never thought id see the day! now im on day 12 and they are getting looser and looser! everyone has commented that they can see how much weight ive lost, ive noticed big changes in my hips, tummy, bum, face, arms and decoletage areas - it seems to be coming off from everywhee, you will definately see a difference in a ver short space of time. good luck on your journey x

Back