Wk3 results, Goodbye fat 2008 and hello slimmer 2009!

:) Hey thanks everyone for your support its much appreciated and really does give you a lift ao a big fat thank you for now, i'll do a big thin one later in the year!

Well done sis for getting back on it, i guess your'll want your K sticks back!

19lb in three week is fantastic and the fact you've had Christmas and other meals to go to inbetween makes that result even better. Can't wait to see your results when the parties are out of the way!

Well done on your loss thats fab :)

Well done lou, its still a great result hun!! I can understand ya are disappointed but like ya said once ya get the parties out of the way then ya will be fit to get right back into it!! 19lbs in 3 weeks is great, what other diet is going to give ya that hey?

lou well done! i know what you mean about needing clear weeks to get on with the diet. its hard work when family commitments come up and you cant stick to the diet. important thing is that you are focused and you will get right back on to it!!... im sure your looking amazing and the compliments will be sailing in!! x

Well done Lou - 17lb is amazing, keep up the good work.

Well done, what a fantastic achievement, especially over the festive period with all the goodies around. You're doing great.

Wow loulouless, 3 weeks already! 2lbs loss is fantastic -just think that's about a kilogram of fat burnt off! :)

Hi loulouless, you are doing really well and should be very proud of yourself!

The best results on LT are if you do it 100% and this also makes it a lot easier to do, but as you couldn't over Xmas you have made a good decision to eat a little and are 19lbs lighter for it woohoo!!!

You will find once you have a clear run at it that the weight will continue to drop off, both you and your sister are doing great, and it is nice to see that you are such a support to each other x

Hi Tara,
You have done fantastically and its just taken you 6 months that is really amazing you must feel so good! How many other diets can you lose that kind of weight over such a short period.

My sister Blue eyes did really well and kept it off for a while but am glad that she is back on it, obviously she still has one of the meals over the weekend and is doing the same as me. she has been a brilliant support we both find this sight so motivating and it people like you that do that so thanks :).

Back