Wk3 results, Goodbye fat 2008 and hello slimmer 2009!

loulouless

Is a loser :)
I was glad I didn't wait to start in the new year, it means that I was able to start my journey to weight loss over a very difficult time of the year and i'm pleased to say I survived this (abeit some eating over xmas) with a loss of 17lbs!.

I start 2009 more serious now with the festivities out the way and the excuses to be tempted to eat or drink out the way for a while.

I have to say that having a routine and keeping occupied is important as I found my first week whilst I was at work just before xmas easier to cope with than being at home, so roll on tomorrow when I am back to work.

Anyway thanks for all the support so far without you guys I am not sure I would be doing so well.

Heres to us all for 2009, may it we be slimmer, healthier, happier and in some lovely frocks for summer showing off our new figures! xx

:talk017:

Last edited:
17lb is excellent in 2 weeks especially over xmas! :) yea I have had no routine yet and thinking once I hit work then that'll be the start of it! how are your energy levels? u notice much of a difference?

Good idea starting over Christmas and curbing what would of been a time of excess. Good luck in completing your mission in 2009.

All the very best!!:welcome:

Hi loulouless
You sound really positive and focused I understand what you mean when you say you are more serious in 2009 its a new year all the excuses to eat are behind us and in the not to distant front is our target weight and together we can all reach it

The support on here is immense I dont post as much lately just not got the time but that is going to change when i started on my LT journey I logged on several times a day just to read peoples amazing journeys.

Keep up the great work

XX Sharron

Amen! this year will defintely be a better year!

Good luck!

That really is an amazing achievement over Xmas Lou!! :wow::happy036::happy036:

Lacey..xx :)

Energy levels are a lot better than they have been already and I am actually feeling loads better in myself. I am having mind battles at times but mostly winning....I will and have to do well my health depends on it!

I've just sat through a 'family in law' meal, roast beef, yorkshire pudding, roasties and all the veg etc, and all I have had is a glass of water... Mum in law gave me the speel about it not being good for me, and that surely just eating healthy food would work just as well.... she used to be a nurse and thinks that she knows everything.. she then had a go at my OH as he is doing the Atkins.
Wish I'd stayed at home now...:mad:

I've just sat through a 'family in law' meal, roast beef, yorkshire pudding, roasties and all the veg etc, and all I have had is a glass of water... Mum in law gave me the speel about it not being good for me, and that surely just eating healthy food would work just as well.... she used to be a nurse and thinks that she knows everything.. she then had a go at my OH as he is doing the Atkins.
Wish I'd stayed at home now...:mad:

Heya,

I wouldnt worry too much.. Doctors recommend it and only reason its in chemists is to make it more accessible... Doctors know their stuff.. your weight loss and health will be the answer to them when you reach your target! :)

loulouless you have done so well so far and I hope that 2009 is just as good for you and that you achieve everything you want xxx good luck, fantastic start for you already xxx

Happy new year hunny, I cant wait to hear this weeks result from ya as ya have been done fantastic!! Hope ya succeed everything in 2009, god bless

You have done really well over xmas. No more beatimg ourselves up over a little eating. I cant wait to get back to work and restart lipotrim properly!XX

Week 3 results

Well lost 2lb, yes yes its a result and its a loss and I have to be happy with this considering I've started at a difficult time so over 19lb now lost so got to be happy with this just wish I could get on this fully without the excuses of meals to attend....I have two this weekend which I need to go to and will have to have a meal at each but again plan to be careful with these.

If I aim to lose another couple of pound next week I can really get stuck in from next week on as all functions except work one are out the way.

Feel stupid to be disapointed but I know in my heart that I need clear weeks to do the best on this so roll on next Monday when i have no excuses.

Positive points are that people are actually noticing I had 3 great comments today :)

Well lost 2lb, yes yes its a result and its a loss and I have to be happy with this considering I've started at a difficult time so over 19lb now lost so got to be happy with this just wish I could get on this fully without the excuses of meals to attend....I have two this weekend which I need to go to and will have to have a meal at each but again plan to be careful with these.

If I aim to lose another couple of pound next week I can really get stuck in from next week on as all functions except work one are out the way.

Feel stupid to be disapointed but I know in my heart that I need clear weeks to do the best on this so roll on next Monday when i have no excuses.

Positive points are that people are actually noticing I had 3 great comments today :)

Heya,

A loss is a loss so well done!! :) when u get out of this weekend it'll get better and better,, no more meals no more excuses.. well done!!

hey well done on your loss...another 2lb gone forever!

Jepp being strong, the compliments are starting to roll in now and once those parties are out the way you will be on a roll.

You have done really well, I know you've struggled to get back on it as I have. It doesnt help having 2 meals this weekend, but you have a life as well! at least you are doing it inbetween and I know what you mean roll on Monday, when you can have a real go with no interruptions!!

Again well done. Just going for shake number 3!:)XX

Back