WMBB:28/2/10-12/4/10

today im working ALLL day so can say exactly what i'll be eating.

brekie:
2 slices crustless and flora 1.5
Short bread biscuit 2pts

break at work
soup and bread 6pts
cereal bar 1.5

total pts 11pts and i earned 3 AP so its the equiv to 8pts

Last edited:
Well im working this evening so having a bit lunch.

Breakfast :
ww toast with flora and marmite 1.5pts
Cereal bar 1.5

late lunch:
8 chicken dippers 6pts
microwave chips 2.5pts
roll 2pts
lemon cake 6pts

Total today: 17.5 pts
Ap Earned 10
Total: 7.5

Last edited:
well today:

crumpets with flora 2.5pts
cereal bar 1.5pts

break at work
soup and bread 8pts

total 12 pts

Your still not eating enough :( especially if you are earning so many activity points.

i try i really do its a time issue for me really. im eating a big risotto tonight :)

right i will make a conscience effort to eat more as of tomorrow.

Ive never had rissotto...is it nice? How would you describe it??? Sounds yum tho,i see you have it alot!

7.5 points a day? Thats half the minimum WW say you need to remain healthy, Even at the highest point amount youre having youre still not having anywhere near enough. youre eating a very dangerously low amount, youre really going to make yourself ill or do yourself damage, its not healthy :(

if you dont have time, eat things that are higher in points. Stop eating WW stuff and eat higher point equivelants

its soooooooooooo good its a rice that has a slightly sticky creamy sauce with it. i find it amazing!

i make a ww friendly one.

100g risotto rice
some chicken stock ( use as much as you want to make it as watery or stodgy as you want) i use about 400ml
100g chicken
30g extra light phildelphia
a splash of milk
vegies... i use mushrooms alot.
teaspoon of flora light

put the flora into a pan when hot and add the dried rice and fry for a couple of minutes
add the stock a ladle full at a time until the rice absorbs it all and the rice is tender.

dry fry the mushrooms and chicken when cooked as the philly and milk and stire to make a thick sauce add to the rice and hey presto you got a risotto.

:( i feel like im getting slap on the wrist lol

its not a problem that im running around and stuff but when at work i only get a 20 minute break and by the time i get home im really tired and just sleep because i've worked like 14 hours. i will try and eat more at work.

its worse when im working all day and night. when its just day time i can eat dinner at home.

Youre getting a swift kick up the backside thats what youre getting.

Seriously youre going to really make yourself ill. Youre probably eating less on people on VLCDs, you wont be getting half the nutrients your body needs. The potential long term damage just isnt worth it x

Your work needs to sort that out for you - you only get 1 20 min break in 14 hours???? Thats totally illegal

lol ok i'll try and eat more promise. but do note i dont ever write down the zero point stuff i have on here. so i do get alot of vegies and thus get the vitamins etc

Also starlight/cupcake can u check out my thread on pointing recipes on the main board, im a bit confused...

yeah i realise this but atleast im getting some vitamins lol i watched a program that actually showed an anorexic girl who said it was ww that made her anorexic as she only ate zero point stuff.

i plan on having a nice day of eating out with the boyf so should be alot tomorrow.

yeah i realise this but atleast im getting some vitamins lol i watched a program that actually showed an anorexic girl who said it was ww that made her anorexic as she only ate zero point stuff.

Oh I hate hearing that... WW did NOT make the stupid girl anorexic and shes kidding herself on if she did. If she only ate 0 point food then she didnt eat her points so she didnt follow WW at all. To blame them is just unfair, irresponisble and downright untrue.

That rissotto reallly sounds nice actually, i have some of that rice banging around in the cupboard somewhere so i think i will try one of the ww meal ones i already have (but have bee to scared to try) and then if i like try your recipe!
Your getting a slap on the wrist from me as i want to keep you on track as much as i can with the non bingeing as i know its really hard, i am fighting the erge atm.
Treat yourself to a chocolate bar or something when you get in from work, that would bump your points up or just have normal bread not ww bread :)
Hope you enjoy your meal out with the bf, i had one the otehr day and it was mank! haha

That rissotto reallly sounds nice actually, i have some of that rice banging around in the cupboard somewhere so i think i will try one of the ww meal ones i already have (but have bee to scared to try) and then if i like try your recipe!
Your getting a slap on the wrist from me as i want to keep you on track as much as i can with the non bingeing as i know its really hard, i am fighting the erge atm.
Treat yourself to a chocolate bar or something when you get in from work, that would bump your points up or just have normal bread not ww bread :)
Hope you enjoy your meal out with the bf, i had one the otehr day and it was rank! haha

Back