Wobble argh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jules1506, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jules1506

jules1506 Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Had such a bad/good day. Got some brilliant news and was right on track, even making super speed soup.....then it all went downhill, gorging on chocolate, crisps and to top it all off kebab meat with garlic sauce. I'm so disgusted at myself and don't know what's wrong with me. I always seem to 'want' to do harm to my new way of life :S Thought that I should post to put it on 'paper' what I done, so that I might refrain from doing it again. Thanks for listening to me moan xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Don't beat yourself up, we have all done it. Tomorrow is a new day, try and get back on track you have done so well and on the plus side you have already made the speed soup. :)

4. Sum

Sum Hula princess in training

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its ok Hun we all have these sort of days - Just forget about the bad day, draw a line and move on. It will help you get back on track as tomorrows a new day :) Xx

5. hondapeeps

hondapeeps Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.56%)
    We all have those moments! I was doing so well and last week I made a huge pot of SS soup and then gorged on rubbish!!!

Marshmallow, chco bics, banana bread....I just couldn't stop! I have met the consiquences but you know what? We all do this every now and then and knowing how to correct it and get back on the wagon is the main thing ;)

Plus....ats always good to have a moan

xx

6. jules1506

jules1506 Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks girls

Thank you so much girls, you have given me good points :D Weigh in not til Tues so I'll have to work extra hard to burn it all off. Think my body going into overdrive since quitting smoking last Friday. Need a magic pill to switch off my hunger pangs lol xx

7. hondapeeps

hondapeeps Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.56%)
    Ah you never said about the smoking! All makes sense now! :) I've been off the smokes for over a year now and it was the best thing I ever did, ENJOY!!

8. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it's soooo annoying when this happens i do it more often than i should but once i start i can't stop am even thinking to myself as i am doing it that i'm gonna be so annoyed after but that still doesn't stop me at least i don't let it go on for days or weeks now i draw a line under it and start afresh, we r all human at the end of the day and don't think there are many of us that haven't had a blip it's what u do after thats important, good luck :)

9. I wanna b a loser!

I wanna b a loser! Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(18.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World-green days
    Arggghhh it's so annoying isn't it! Happened to me yesterday...done so well (my best week yet actually) since Tuesday, then kids and hubby had pizza for tea last night. I had decided to have some and had been on sw website to calculate the syns, so I weighed my portion out and it was tiny!!! I stuffed it into my mouth still standing there plating everyone elses up then found myself eating more as I was still standing there!:sigh: but it stopped right there,got back on the wagon straight away and done 6 miles on the treadmill today too so hopefully done no damage. xx

10. Ela ine

Ela ine Likes to post, and eat.

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    This always happens to me :-(
    I always lose for two weeks then have a gain, it's so annoying! Like you, I always feel like I need to 'sabotage' my good work. Pah! How rubbish! Feel better soon hun x

11. Ro1s1n

Ro1s1n Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find the weeks I come out of group saying 'right this is it!! I'm going to be super good this week' are the weeks i actually end up gorging on all sorts and end up coming in with a gain! The weeks that I don't think about it too much and I just get on with it are my best weeks! How random!!

12. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I did the self same thing yesterday and then spent all afternoon sulking! But I'm back on track, as of dinner last night and feeling good today! Gonna get on the Wii Fit in a bit and see what I can do on there!

13. Jennykndy

Jennykndy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same as what everyone else said, we've all done it. On Friday night hubby bought some beer, I just can't say no to at least a few....(little stubby bottles so not too bad). I knew I was messing my good work up but drank them, felt bloated and wished I hadn't....doh..

Just put a line under it and carry on, remember why you want to do this and that blips will happen, it's being able to draw that line and carry on that makes the difference.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.