Wohoo

Star13

I started Lipotrim on the 30th May, weighing a shocking 26st 11lbs.

I've just come back from my weigh in and now weigh 23st. I've still got a long way to go until I reach what I want to weigh at.

I don't usually tell people what weight I started at, and it's not usually a guess people would make because of how tall I am. I'm just very proud of myself. And figure actually talking about my weight problem may actually make me do better as I only usually talk to my partner about these things.

We dont care what weight you were we were all overweight at one stage thats why we are all doing LT the positive thing is we are all on here doing something about it so keep up the good work and keep posting on here we are all very friendly and love to hear each others stories bad days and good Best of luck linda x

Well done star13 what an acheivement !!

Fantastic result! Well done! More interested in how one's journey progress is going whilst on Lipotrim rather than worry about what was the starting weight.. So dont worry about that! We are all in the same boat with excess spare tyres hanging on to our bodies! I feel this forum is very safe for me to chat with anyone else on a level playing field without the fear and embarrassment that one usually get with going to weekly classes. Here whislt feeling anonymous but at the same time we are all supporting one another so its great to read of inspirational posts. I wish you well on the rest of your journey and keep up posted of your progress and likewise!
:)

congratulations and keep up the good work.star13 its because of people like you i've told myself i wont give up.if you can do it then i can do it.

Wow what a fantastic achievement! You are doing so well, I hope you are very proud of yourself!
When I started LT, I made a point of telling everyone I could just how heavy I was. Having deluded myself for so many years that I wasn't really THAT fat, just built for comfort, it was the only way I could really believe it myself. Apparently I didn't look as heavy as I was ( or everyone was being nice), but the shock on their faces when they realised I weighed so much spurred me on.
It doesn't matter where you start on this, its where you end up thats the important thing, and you are a long way towards your goal already. Hope the rest of it goes well, keep us updated on your progress!
Lots of luck :D

Yeah I'm proud of myself, it's good to have supportive friends and a very supportive partner.

I figure if I keep up I'll have my ass into a nice pair of jeans by Christmas. lols

Dead right you will! Congratulations on your fabulous loss and we look forward to hearing all your progress and reports on your way to goal

Star that's a fantastic run!! You're an inspiration - or a thinspiration?!

I did the same thing yesterday, I've always accepted that I'm heavy but when I said it to the girls in work yesterday the looks on their faces made me realise how heavy I actually am, they were shocked because I'm rather short and shouldn't really be able to carry that much weight (19 stone), they assumed I was about 16, and it really made it hit home for me!!

Thanks.

Yeah it's really hard to tell with some people Kelly I guess they carry it better. I'm 6ft 2 and I don't look nearly as big as I am. My partner keeps commenting on how much taller I keep looking as I'm dropping the lbs lol.

Well done star, 53lbs is a great loss so far, your sure to be in some sexy jeans by christmas!! woo hoo!
Emma x

Well done thats brilliant, you have a good partner mine doesnt say much mostly shaking his head, one comment i got when i asked if he would like to try taste the choc shake to see what it is like he said if god wanted you to drink shakes he wouldnt give you teeth.
i was totally suprised when i got on the scales last time i weighed myself was last summer i knew clothes were getting tight but didnt think that hard,
i had put 1 1/2 st on the heavyest ever ever ever nearly fell off them.good luck to you Ann

Yeah he's very supportive of what I want to do. He was warey at first of how safe the diet is, and he's always making sure I have enough water and I am drinking all my shakes lol I feel like I'm 10.

He said once I've got to where I want to be and I'm happy with that he's going to take me away for the weekend to congratulate me and the best way to do that is take me shopping in London and get me some new clothes. lol bless him.

Good luck on your journeys.

Yeah he's very supportive of what I want to do. He was warey at first of how safe the diet is, and he's always making sure I have enough water and I am drinking all my shakes lol I feel like I'm 10.

He said once I've got to where I want to be and I'm happy with that he's going to take me away for the weekend to congratulate me and the best way to do that is take me shopping in London and get me some new clothes. lol bless him.

Good luck on your journeys.

Looks like your pretty good to each other and he's dead right that's a great way to celebrate!! Love hearing these happy stories on Minimins!! Thanks for making my day x

He sounds like a lovely man your very lucky good luck to you both cos its hard for both of you , i have told my husband if he wants crisps choc or sweets he has them out of the house :)he has done as he was told up to now lol

hi star13 i have just been reading your post and all i can say is WOW that is an amazing result.
i like you have a long way to go and wouldnt normally tell people my weight not even my husband. but i no everyone is here for the same reason so it doesnt bother me.
reading posts lieke yours is what keeps everyone motivated. keep up the good work x x x

Hello Hopefull,

Yeah it's a long way to go but we will get there. It's good to tell people. My partner is very supportive of me and that helps alot, he always goes to the pharmacy with me weekly, wants to know how much I've lost and where I'm at now, and how much I've lost all together and makes it a point to tell me how well I've done.

He likes it when other people tell me how good I'm looking, because he's here constantly he doesn't notice as much as my parents or friends do because they only see me every three or four weeks, he can only tell by how baggy my clothes have gotten on me.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, that's an amazing loss and keep up the good work.

my husband isnt really interested and just says its up to me as for my family they all live across the water in london and i wont see them til xmas and i havent told them yet about the diet, so hopefully there wil be a big difference. x x x

I havent told anybody that I am on Lipotrim, for I live alone and my family all live down south. In the past, I used to tell people I was on a diet, but sadly, could never achieved goal weight, and this had a negative impact on my feelings. Hence this time, by choice, I decided not to tell the world what I am doing, but get on with the business and see if anyone notices any changes as the pounds drop off. I love popping in here to give me motivational and divine inspiration to keep going with my own weight loss plan.
:)

Back