Woman who lost 20 stone in 2 years with SW

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Just picked up a mag in tesco ( reveal) and a lady has lost 20 stone in 2 years by doing slimming world! :) she looks great!
Just wanted to share if your motivation is lacking. Read her story! Pics attached.

image-808745775.jpg

image-1958369076.jpg

I think she was the Slimmer of the year.

Wow that really is some achievment. Makes you realise that you will get there if you follow the plan.

She really looks like a different person now.

Amazing transformation! She's done sooo well and that's a massive amount of weight to lose in just 2 years. So inspirational - thanks for posting!

By 'eck. Well done lady!

Wow! That's a fantastic achievement!

I got the mag in my stocking! Was pleased to have some sw motivation on Christmas morning! It was in reveal magazine x

That is amazing Slimming World is fantastic i love it i joined a year ago best decision i ever made xx
I joined a year ago too also one of my better decisions. I did it years ago, got to target, thought thats it now I will be ok. Put on loads, then re-joined last year. Still at target 6 months on, but my consultant this time is truly fab. Such a difference and I am on the social team as well, so weigh in every week. Think that makes a big difference. :D

Yes although they vary soooooo much. My last one wasnt very good, my sister goes to one in a different area to me and she has learned more from what I tell her from my c than her own. My c is totally 100% committed to S W, I feel I could text her 24/7 and she is a constant source of information and support for every one of her members. We all think a lot of her. She puts in so much effort to make I T informative yet fun.

Back