• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wondering if my target weight is too low- thinking what size would I be

frankied

Silver Member
I know it's still a long way off but...

My target weight is 132lbs at 5"4 and BMI of 22.7

I'm 21 (almost 22) and told myself if I was going to loose such a large amount of weight and put it that amount of effort I wanted to be my dream weight, but I've been wondering if I'll be smaller than I think at that weight. I imagined I'd be a size 10 to 12 but now I'm unsure. I've also thinking I may have some loose skin. Can anyone of a similar height and weight to my target tell me what size they are?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Your targets similar to mine frankied. And your a similar height. I've decided with mine I have an initial target of 10 stone. Then I'll keep dropping it till I'm happy or to a minimum weight of 8 and a half stone. I've decided not to set a permanent target yet as I don't know how I'll feel when I get to my initial target or how easy it will be to get there.

Shrimpy

Gold Member
I'm much shorter than you and weigh between 119 -121lbs which means my BMI is between 23.9 -23.2 which is just a bit into the healthy range and am a solid size 8, if I were to go down to a BMI of 22.7 I'd be into the next dress size. Body shape plays a huge part of this... I think it depends on lots of factors what size you will be at a given BMI and exercise etc plays a part in loose skin.

I'm 5'4 and weigh 10st exactly. I'm a size 10-12 dependant on where I shop.

As Shrimpy says it's all about your body shape, muscle etc. I want to lose another 1-1.5 stone because I still look 'chunky' at this weight imo.

I'm the same height and have the same goal. I have about a stone to go now. At 146lbs I'm a 12 bottom ( although 11 would be better) and an 8-10 on the top

I don't think the goal is too small at all x