wont be around for a while :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi Guys, i won't be around for a wee while, due to my week long migraine i forgot that i have an assessment due on Monday and another on Wed. It is going to be such hard work, i'm just going to have to study like mad and do the best i can. It is a nightmare as my head is still sore. I am taking ibuprofen, paracetamol and imigran and still not 100%.

It's not easy trying to study at the best of times with 2 kids never mind when i'm feeling like this. I have already had my boy in tears this morning as i was shouting at him and generally being grumpy:eek:.

My o/h will be joining me on sw as he was at drs yesterday and he told him he was worse than obese and that he was off the scale. Tbh i was shocked at this as he doesn't look it, he is tall and has a bit of a tummy but i would never have said he was obese. Anyway we are both starting a healthy lifestye for both of us today . (well i will see how i feel )

Anyway, i will try and pop in when i can. Keep up the old dieting everyone and speak soon xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the studying :)

4. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's great that you're both on board now. You will be able to support each other rather than be at odds with each other. That's really good news! Good luck with the studying. See you when you re-emerge! :)

5. minime

minime Gold Member

Sorry your still suffering, have you tried Migraleve its helps for some people.

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hunk. I'm sorry to hear that your migrane hasn't improved and we all understand the need for you to take a break for studying. Good luck to you and hubby and we hope to see you back here soon.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
    Xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.