woo hoo am back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by cora xxx, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    hey guys,
    well i was last on here in july 09 n only lasted 2days!! but....i started again last saturday n have kept it up and am 8lbs lighter!!!:D I LOVE THE CD!
    Also my best friend is getting married in August this year n im her matron of honour n want to look nice, not fat n frumpy!
    But....im struggling with my cravings for chocolate :17729:
    any ideas????

Thanks guys,

Cora xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    Well done on your first weigh in, fab result!
    Ref choc craving - have you tried the chocolate tetras? They are very thick and I feel like they are an indulgence, a real treat! Some people put them in a mug and add hot water to make them a hot choc, I've never done it, I like mine ice cold from the fridge. It is yummy!
    I think having a goal to aim for really helps on this diet - the first time round my hubby was away for 6 months and I didn't tell him I had been doing CD, so when he came home for a couple of weeks he was gobsmacked at the fact that I was 3 stone lighter than I was when he left!
    This time round my goal is not specific - I just want to take time out from food to get my head round my food obsession, my terrible food habits (eating despite not being hungry) and my unhealthy snacking. I have promised myself I will never let myself get in such a state again. And I don't like not keeping promises, even if they are just to me!
    Cracking start, keep it up!
  4. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    Thanks hun, thats amazing, well done on your weight loss too.
    Yes I am exactly the same with food but now I think I'm in ketosis it has become easier. Have just got some more shakes and plenty of chocolate ones lol
    I have crohns disease and being on this diet has changed my illness so much I am not in nearly as much pain and am feeling better, but I did used to eat rubbish so it must be all the goodness in the shakes thats changed it?
    I was 15st 10lbs last Saturday and now Im nearly into the 14's !
    Thanks for replying
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.