woo hoo am back

cora xxx

hey guys,
well i was last on here in july 09 n only lasted 2days!! but....i started again last saturday n have kept it up and am 8lbs lighter!!!:D I LOVE THE CD!
Also my best friend is getting married in August this year n im her matron of honour n want to look nice, not fat n frumpy!
But....im struggling with my cravings for chocolate :17729:
any ideas????

Thanks guys,

Cora xxx

Well done on your first weigh in, fab result!
Ref choc craving - have you tried the chocolate tetras? They are very thick and I feel like they are an indulgence, a real treat! Some people put them in a mug and add hot water to make them a hot choc, I've never done it, I like mine ice cold from the fridge. It is yummy!
I think having a goal to aim for really helps on this diet - the first time round my hubby was away for 6 months and I didn't tell him I had been doing CD, so when he came home for a couple of weeks he was gobsmacked at the fact that I was 3 stone lighter than I was when he left!
This time round my goal is not specific - I just want to take time out from food to get my head round my food obsession, my terrible food habits (eating despite not being hungry) and my unhealthy snacking. I have promised myself I will never let myself get in such a state again. And I don't like not keeping promises, even if they are just to me!
Cracking start, keep it up!

Thanks hun, thats amazing, well done on your weight loss too.
Yes I am exactly the same with food but now I think I'm in ketosis it has become easier. Have just got some more shakes and plenty of chocolate ones lol
I have crohns disease and being on this diet has changed my illness so much I am not in nearly as much pain and am feeling better, but I did used to eat rubbish so it must be all the goodness in the shakes thats changed it?
I was 15st 10lbs last Saturday and now Im nearly into the 14's !
Thanks for replying
xxxx

Back