woo hoo i survived

dolphin

well what a day i had yesterday i had to go to a conference ( i work in catering) and they had there team of test chefs in cooking loads of scrummie food and suppilers giving away stuff the cadburys rep filled me back with choc wouldnt take no for an answer and cakes and stuff everywhere cant believe i said no to all that nice food mmmmmmmm where does this will power come form hope it stays for good lol

thats amazing! Well done! Keep up that attitude and you will soon be done with the LT!

What a great tester for you and well done on surviving. Lipotrim definitely gives us a boost when we can say no to such luxuries. Last week our boss gave each of our shifts a tin of celebrations for work well done and my team shared our tin, I was a little angel and took my choccies home for my OH.
Well done again.

well done hun, great attitude hope it keeps ya strong on the path of your rediscovery to a newer you!! Gud luck

fantastic will power well done

well done love!!!

i think i would have been found crying at the bottom of a pile of wrappers haha xx

ah bless ya all guys you all make a diference thanks so much will power to all woo hoo

Back