Why did I eat all that junk last night thread!!

Lol that's what I was thinking! Anything not to hurry a job and finish it, that's the council up here for you!

Aww that's good! Just think when they start running about and making lil' cute puppy noises! I could actually go out and get more puppys just at that thought! My wee (but big) Milla will be 10 months this week, the time flys in!

I was binging up until yesterday where I just thought, the more I gain weight the more I've only got myself to blame, and yeah the food is AMAZING!! But looking back to all the nice days where I wanted to wear nice wee tops, skirts etc and couldn't because I was far too insecure made me kind of realise that I need to kick my arse!! Lol!! Tbh.. I give myself a week before I go running to KFC!!

And that's how I feel exactly, it makes me hate summer at times lol! Most fat girls here wear the tiniest shorts, tightest tops etc, I vow NEVER to dress like that at this size or more. That's the wrong atention lol. I think at times we are best to cover up!!

Well my plans for the weekend weren't much as we have been totally skint :/
So I ended up gutting the hell out of the house, and re arranging furniture. Also my cow of a neighbour below us had one of her partys that was basically druken idiots and dance music. Oh and a load of shouting, banging doors etc etc. And on Friday the girl across the halls bf tried to kick the her door down. I am a nervous wreck here. Looking to get an exchange lol!

And so far yeah.. Until it most likely grows back due to the crap windows that aren't getting replaced for another year or two yet :/!!

What about yourself? Do anything nice? :) xxx

Sounds like your council is a bit of a pain in the proverbial lol The pups are starting to make noises now, they're making little barking noises, sounds like little yelps, it's so cute. They're getting steadier on their feet too, but are still wobbly, and have got their eyes fully open.

lol I don't think you'll go off to KFC, but if you do have a blip it's not the end of the world :)

Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend! I worked over the weekend, had disastrous shifts though. I single-handedly caught bread on fire, melted a radio and flooded a bathroom, I'm a liability lol In my defence though, it was all accidental :D

How are you doing? Up to much today? x

Lol they very much are, but I'm pretty sure I know worse words for them! Constantly in the local papers up here due too they're work and habits!!

And aww!! I bet they look all drunk and cute! And tbh, I don't think I could ever go off KFC, spesh the Maltesers Krush'ems :D

And you sound as bad as me! I'm always burning down the house and destroying everything in my way!
I never thought being clumsy would be so dangerous lmao!

I'm doing okies today, went out a walk with pup. Had a wee work out and being sticking to my shakes! Still looking into Weight Watchers when I have the money again lol and yourself? :) xxx

Makes you wonder how councils can get away with being so bad!

Haha yeah drunk puppies lol They're so adorable I wish they could stay with us.

Mmmmmm omg KFC... *dribbles*

Sounds like you've done well! I think I'm getting in the mindset of restarting, I'm feeling kind of restless about eating so much yet I keep doing it anyway! Typical me lol

I think I'm having trouble restarting because I'm scared I'm going to miss food, that sounds so stupid but I think it's probably true for a lot of people.

Hows today been? x

How long before the "naughty" food you ate shows up in your weight? I went over my limit a couple of days ago. When will my scales show I am being punished?

Well done on your loss so far! :) I think it depends on your metabolism, but I'd say probably within a few days x

I know, no wonder half the people I know refuse to pay the council tax up here, for what? Just for them to go and hide lmao!

Hehe, that's my puppy 10months now and she is massive, due to get bigger aswell!! I miss her as a wee drunk pup! How are the wee drunken ones? Lol.

Was going well until Saturday and today hit, of course we went to our friends and that led to take away :''''(
Urgh always when I do so well, next week, I'm hiding away, ok well on Sunday I'm going to Glasgow so I may have to take meal replacement bars with me lol!
I will re start tomorrow as I feel guilty about buying new adidas to go running and walking with, then eating all that crap!
And no it isn't stupid at all, I get like that all the time!

And my day (friday) was okies, just cleaned and worked out... Even ate very well!
How has your weekend been?

And Marie, mines only takes a day or two lol... naughty food loves to depress me when I use the scales lol!! xxx

How old was Milla when you got her? Our drunk pups are all ok lol Getting fatter by the day! They're starting to walk and run around on their own properly now, and playfighting more :)

Aw hun, don't worry about having takeaway, since you've been doing ok for the majority of time, one 'off' day shouldn't do too much damage, though of course it depends what you had!

How has today been?

I was trying to explain to my boyfriend last night, that I just simply LOOOOVE food, I love the texture, the smell, the taste, the feel of food, everything about food and eating. He must have thought I was mad lol

My weekend was ok, I worked a 12 hour shift on Saturday, omg my feet were on fire by the time I got home. I even did the 'AHHHHHHHH...' noise when I took off my shoes lol Isn't it awful that you're able to walk around moderately well despite being exhausted with aching feet, until you take your shoes off, then all you can do is waddle around :D But I had Sunday off, uni today, then work again tomorrow, as well as a shopping delivery and needing to sort out a uni placement. If I leave it any later I won't get my placement finished before the end of term, eeeeeeeeeek! Best get my fat bum into gear methinks :D x

Milla was 8 weeks when we got her! Miss being able to carry her about, so I did it as much I could back then. She's now, Nearly 5ft when she jumps up for kisses.. But she is my spoiled baby!
And I love wee fat puppies! Lol.

And today I went to take her for a walk, and just though to hell with it, I'm going running! Ran/walked to the country park, round it and back! I think just doing that today has made me so determind now! Plan on doing it 2-3 times a week now :D

And the only take away I will be having be having from now on will be the Tesco sushi boxes! I'm determined to shift this stone!
And Im like that aswell , spesh eating crusty bread with melted butter *drools* haha!So your not mad, we just appreciate our food :D

Tbh the feeling of kicking shoes off after a day of being on your feet is amazing! Best feeling ever lol.
And as long as you get it done asap, you should be fine :)

Hows things been anyways? xxx

Aw bless her, got to spoil them, it's our job as Mummy :D

How's your running going? Have you been taking Milla with you?

I'm in the mood for a 100% restart, and I'm thinking tomorrow will be D-day, so I'm scoffing like a banshee today, not that I need an excuse lol

Uni's getting a bit manic, deadlines here there and everywhere at the mo. Was meant to have work this weekend, but I've injured my arm. Well technically, it wasn't me that injured it. My boyfriend had a nightmare the other night and punched me twice in the forearm dreaming that he was punching someone that was beating him up, funnnn lol Now it's achey and feels a bit numb and stiff. I should sue him muhaha!

Hows things going with you xx

Oh we do that!! Can't help but love them more than anything!

And running is going great, not going this morning as my legs are bit weak from the past few days, so I will go first thing tomorrow morning! And yeah she has! She loves it, I don't when she suddenly stops and I nearly go running into her though! I think that is what she is secretly trying to do though...Have me run into her for a giggle lol!

I've been doing great until Saturday late night and Sunday all day.. But I am getting good through the week. That's a plus I suppose lol!

Oh I hope your okies! My John has did that to me a few times aswell, I even got elbowed in the face the night I just got my septum pierced, the tears were everywhere haha!!
And I hope you get everything done in time for uni!

How was things with you? And the pups of course!! Lol xxx

It's a good thing to have a break from running since you've been going for the past few days. Well done for keeping it up though, glad you're enjoying it :)

Haha sounds like Milla has a plan! lol

Aw don't worry about having a few not-so-good days, like you said you're doing well during the week, as long as the good days are more often than the bad ones it's all goooood!

Oh my Christ being elbowed in the face after being pierced, ouch! While my other half's been asleep I've had the recent whack in the arm, been kicked full pelt in the back of my arthritic knee - which was nice - and been elbowed in the eye. Bad times lol

Things are ok with me, was doing well with my restart today until about 7pm, then it all went straight to hell lol Oh well, tomorrow's another day I guess! If I can just avoid evening temptations I should be ok.

Pups are all ok, we've moved them into the kitchen so they can have more room to run around on their own. They were in the front room before, sleeping in their dog cage with a pen we managed to make for them to play in, but now they've got the whole kitchen, and their dog cage to sleep in with lots of snuggly blankets in, and a blanket over the cage to keep it nice and toasty in there for them since my boyfriend is worried about them getting cold because of the back door in the kitchen, he's like an over protective parent but it's sweet lol The pups are 4 weeks old today! They will be getting rehomed soon, it's going too quickly :(

Hope you have a good run tomorrow :D I'd love to start running x

Well since Monday I felt I was missing food, so I restarted SW from home, I started Monday weighing at 11.0 and today I weighed at 10.11.. I know I shouldn't peek at the scale before weigh in on Monday but I'm nosey haha! Feel so pleased with myself, so since it was a lovely day up here for a change I went for a wee run, only to just get to the country park and realise there was a package due from the post, oh how I sprinted back on and off!

Came home, the package was here, so I was glad it could fit through the letter box!
After lunch I did a wee 20 min workout and some pole work, I'm so determined to get into a size 10 this year!!

How has things been with yourself? :) xxx

A loss already, thats great! Have you had your proper weigh in yet? I find it hard not to weigh myself before weigh-ins too lol At least you ran to the park and back :D Sounds like you're doing very well, keep it up!

I've had a binge-y blow out weekend, but am restarting today and have set myself a challenge of being 100% for 100 days and weighing in every 10 days. I might start a new diary on here since my old one is full of my failed attempts at restarts lol

How are you getting on? Keep up all the hard work you're doing brilliantly xx

I was doing good until we went out a couple of times, back to 10.13st, but as long as I stay in the 10's I don't mind! Went to Glasgow last night for a gig and went to the chinese buffet before hand and ate LOADS!!! I mean LOADS Haha! But I may have sweated most of it jumping about lol. And thankyou! I actually love the free feeling when I go running, I forget all about the poop going on and just run lol!

And I havent had a proper weigh in yet as I always end up weighing myself every couple of days, can never help myself lol.

And good on you! How have you been getting on so far? xxx

Mmmmmmnomnomnom chinese!

Are you sill going running?

I've been doing unbelievably crap lol Ah god why do I do this to myself!

How are you doing? What do you think of this new layout? x

Im baaaack!! After a few days of decorating, running about like a mad man and then today discovering my email for all my important stuff and a dinner of Dominos! Its safe to say I needed the pizza and cookies after the past few days haha! Sadly the running has been a no go as the weather here has been so nice, that I ended up doing everything but run or workout!
I was saying the same after my pizza earlier, but by god it was good!
Spesh as I tried to apply for another job online and the site didnt want to upload my CV! That was 2 slices right there haha!

How are things with yourself and the pups!! :D

And smithj I should have a medal for my persistance lol!

xxx

2 slices of pizza well warranted there hun lol Sounds like you've been just a smidge busy! I know that feeling haha

I'm ok but still can't seem to get going. Pups are ok, we've got homes for all except one, I'm going to miss them a lot but at the same time I'm going to LOOOVE being able to walk through my kitchen without trying to dodge puppies! x

Its been the most hectic I've been for a while, and that's John off on holiday from work so no doubt I will be having to do housework around him!

And I've been up an hour, and the fact there is easter eggs in the kitchen is killing me. MUST BE GOOD!!! Lol!

And aww I know you will! And less poop to dodge aswell lol!
How have things been? :) xxx

Back