Woo Hoo!

Aww...well done Miss Piggy.

You have done so brilliantly. I am delighted for you and such a fantastic achievement. :) :)

Merry Christmas to you and have a fantastic time you deserve it.

Deb x

Well done Miss Piggy, fair play to you...
LOVE the name by the way!!

Wow, terrific weight loss, well done you ! What a lovely Xmas present to yourself.

Wow, well done, you must look sooo different from when you started, congrats.

WELL DONE MISS P. WHEN DID YOU START YOUR DIET, ITS AN AMAZING LOSS.
BE PROUD, BET YOU GONNA LOOK GORGEOUS THIS YR.
I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS, HOPEFULLY BE MAINTAINING BY THEN.........!

I started on the 8th September with Lighterlife for 6 weeks and then moved to Cambridge which I am still on and this is my 16th week of Sole Source.
I've put a few before and during pictures, the first lot where on the first day I started and the updated ones where a week ago, I've lost a further 4lbs since those. I only do my photos every 2 weeks.
You can see them at http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/4672001
apologies for the lack of make-up etc, they are done first thing on a Saturday morning when I get up :eek:

I have now lost over 60 lbs :D I want to lose another 0.75lbs by Christmas morning so i can be under 11 stones, best get glugging that water!!!

ABOSULTELY FAB news Miss Piggy :D :D

No wonder ur DEEEEELIGHTED !

U've done really well....hope u reach ur next mini target by the 25th !

love

Debz
xx

WOW! Your inspirational Miss-Piggy:)

Congratulations and very well done!!! You looked fantastic and younger.

Love Mini xxx

That is so excellent Miss P. You are justified in being proud. I am so jealous I wanted to be under 11 for Xmas too but although I got to 11 stone I have since blown it and so will have to wait until the new year for the pleasure. I don't deserve it though you obviously do so I hope you make it!

Happy Xmas

Dizzy x

Well done, the difference in your photos is amazing, you must be so proud.

Congrats.. Caz:) :) ;)

Back