Woofy are you ok?

C'mon woof.. you were the one telling us how beautiful he is just a couple of weeks ago... he still is bless him.

I know the operation hasnt gone as well as hoped, but he's still the same little sweetheart he was before and he will get through this, especially with his fab mummy egging him on all the way.

xx

Last edited:
C'mon woof.. you were the one telling us how beautiful he is just a couple of weeks ago... he still is bless him.

I know the operation hasnt gone as well as hoped, but he's still the same little sweetheart he was before and he will get through this, especially with his fab mummy egging him on all the way.

xx

I know where ur coming from, rach but untill u have walked the walk and talked the talk u have no idea, babes!!! Thankyou anyway, I know you mean well x x x x...I only wish it was as simple as that babes. He is still beautiful as Im his mother!! I will love him not matter what, its this bloody world we live in that makes me mad!!!!

Woofy X
Woofy X

I havnt been in your exact situ hunny, and I didnt mean to offend you at all. I have been a mummy to a very sick little boy of my own who has spent a great deal of time in hospital himself.

I think sometimes its harder on the parents than the kids.. for the kids this life is all they know, it is us parents who wish it could be different for them.

You just stay strong babes, every day at a time as they say.

Will they look at redoing the op in the future or was this a one shot deal? xx

for the kids this life is all they know, it is us parents who wish it could be different for them

Would love to say something here but its best I didnt.... I know where ur trying to come from , babes.... lets leave it. sorry

Woofy X

I just read what I put and see how it could be misconstued. I am far too sleep deprived to make sense, sorry.

All I was trying to say was that as parents we know what life could have been and how unfair it can be. Take my little one for instance, he has spent an awful lot of his little life in pain.. that as far as he knows is normal, thats his world.. he doesnt know different and its only us as grown ups that know it isnt meant to be that way.

I shall stop babbling as I think im maybe upsetting you rather than helping. :wave_cry:

Big hugs to you both. xx

please can we just draw a line under this as I think its best. Thankyou

WOOFY x

_________ <- line

please can we just draw a line under this as I think its best. Thankyou

WOOFY x
:hug99:eek:ne for you one for your boy , we should all make a 'date' for frid and fall down drunk:party0016: together (no matter how un pc it is :D)

:hug99:eek:ne for you one for your boy , we should all make a 'date' for frid and fall down drunk:party0016: together (no matter how un pc it is :D)

Sukie, I so love ur ickle icons :party0016:
Vodka ka ka, now theres a cracking idea... Need to get some in......

Web cam springs to mind.... Oh this could get messy lol

Woofy X

Sukie, I so love ur ickle icons :party0016:
Vodka ka ka, now theres a cracking idea... Need to get some in......

Web cam springs to mind.... Oh this could get messy lol

Woofy X
what a FAB idea ive got one we could do it through messenger . ooo what a fun way to pass a usually dull friday :0) and for you hunnie i will even risk a hangover on dance day :jelous:

Back