woohoo!! BIG GRIN for me today

piX128

I was out last night with my man and his dad...pulled out a skirt I've never worn as it was too small and it fitted! A little tight on the waist but an A line cut so it looked good and not so tight I was bulging over the top like a sausage in too small a skin !

that was pleasure enough, but when I got home and took it off I found it wasnt the size 16 I thought ...it was a 14 !! Hence it feeling a little tight, but it was a bloody size 14 !!!!

not made enough to think all 14s will suddenly fit but its a huge boost and Im still smiling :D:D

I can really do this :bliss:

Congrats, i remember first fitting into my 16's, excellent feeling. Can't wait to get into my 14's.

thanks Ally, Im going to rummage through my 16s now as I was still thinking they wont fit yet having been an 18 at New Year! IVe not long moved house and been living in jeans with a belt that's been tightened and tightened - just something psychological about not wanting to try something on and it not fit I guess even though the belt was telling me I was changing shape.

well done on the 16s and here come the 14s for you too xx

thanks Jilly !! xx

Back