woohoo booked a holiday to Egypt

Sian744

never been.....going to a holiday village....

can't wait to go and show off new Flatter tummy :D:D

Sian xx

you show off..............hope you have a brill holiday xx

you show off..............hope you have a brill holiday xx

:cool::cool::D:D:p:p:p:character00238:

worked hard for the smaller tummy so think i dserve to show off a bit :)

Sian xx

I went to Hurgarda, Egypt in Nov. We also visited Luxor on the Nile where all the tombs are. In am not a siteseeing person usually, but loved it, beautiful and seeped in history.

One of the best holidays I have had, hopefully going back again this year. Lovely people really friendly and beautiful hot and sunny country.

I am jealous:D

Oooooooo I went to Sharm el Sheikh last year and loved it ... where are you going???

not sure if you meant me- but we are going to the holiday village

Sian xx

we are go in May of this year :)

Sian xx

ooohh i always wanted to go to egypt! am goin on 2 holidays this year and cant wait to have a flat tummy!!

I'm going on a nile cruise at easter.. very excited.. my tummy isn't flat enough to be shown off just yet tho ;)

may will soon come around! :D

Whoo hoo hubbie has booked another two weeks in Hurgarda on the Red Sea, same place as last year. This time we will include a trip to Cario and see Tutmankamans jewells etc and the pyrimids.

AND

I think I will go scuba diving, which I couldnt of done last year. Theyhave the 2nd best coral reef and the Red Sea if very popular with divers.

:gen157::happy036::happy036::happy036:

I'm going to Egypt for a week on 26th May. Haven't been before and am so excited! We're staying in an all inclusive hotel :)

I've been to the holiday village in Turkey twice and the Costa Del Sol one too, they are brilliant. Really fancied the Red Sea on for June next year but I'm not giving them £2000 for a week, so I'm going to hold off. It looks amazing, have a wonderful time!

C xxx

Back