• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

woohoo booked a holiday to Egypt

you show off..............hope you have a brill holiday xx

I went to Hurgarda, Egypt in Nov. We also visited Luxor on the Nile where all the tombs are. In am not a siteseeing person usually, but loved it, beautiful and seeped in history.

One of the best holidays I have had, hopefully going back again this year. Lovely people really friendly and beautiful hot and sunny country.

I am jealous:D

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
HI,

I am going to the holiday village too next year in Sharm el Sheik The red sea Holiday village - Where abouts are you going and when?

we are go in May of this year :)

Sian xx

Whoo hoo hubbie has booked another two weeks in Hurgarda on the Red Sea, same place as last year. This time we will include a trip to Cario and see Tutmankamans jewells etc and the pyrimids.

AND

I think I will go scuba diving, which I couldnt of done last year. Theyhave the 2nd best coral reef and the Red Sea if very popular with divers.

:gen157::happy036::happy036::happy036:

I'm going to Egypt for a week on 26th May. Haven't been before and am so excited! We're staying in an all inclusive hotel :)

Scottishmum

Cambridge Consultant
I've been to the holiday village in Turkey twice and the Costa Del Sol one too, they are brilliant. Really fancied the Red Sea on for June next year but I'm not giving them £2000 for a week, so I'm going to hold off. It looks amazing, have a wonderful time!

C xxx