woohoo F1 season starts this weekend!

Don't I know it! Mr Taz insists on watching it all including the practice sessions which means alarms going off in the early hours of the morning!

Good win for Jensen though

I was up at crack of dawn too :( but I'd rather have that every now and then than have footie on all the time!

Yes....Jensen did do well, also Hamilton getting from 18th to 4th!

No ad breaks either :D

Lewis has been stripped of his points. Something about lying about team orders or something!!! He should have got his 4th place at the least.....at the end of the day what has lying got to do with anything. He's a racing driver. I hate how F1 is so unfair to the likes of Lewis, yet Ferarri can do whatever they choose.....owww I'm mad!!

But Lewis' misleading information lead to Trulli losing his 3rd place who has now been (whether rightly or wrongly) reinstated.
It is unfortunate that Lewis and the team have been stripped of all points, rather a harsh punishment I feel.

I thought once Schumacher retired they might stop the favourtism with Ferrari....but nooooooooooo :mad:

Well todays race was different!!! I don't think I can ever remember a red flag and a race not being completed. Well done Jenson. COME ON LEWIS!! Then again, what is the point. I'm sure its only a matter of time before Jenson gets his points removed because of his 'spoiler' and if Lewis does well, they'll probably decide to punish him further for last weeks incident. Still...I enjoyed todays race. I'm pleased for Jenson.

YAY...the FIA has decided the thingymagig (very technical term) on the car is legal and Jenson and the others will not lose their points!!! RESULT!!!!

It's looking good for Jensen!!! I WILL go to Monaco for the race one year :cry: :D one of my most favourite places in the world!

Oww, I'd love to go to Monaco and watch the race too!!

I'm sooooooooo pleased for Jenson. It must have been tough on him last year when all the attention was on Lewis, but he plodded on and his patience has been rewarded. Just goes to show how important a good car and team is.

Back