Woohoo! It's been a year...

Well Done Mike.

HUGE congratulations to you mike, you have done fantastic..

Cant believe its been a year its flew over.

You are truly an inspiration to many... :D :D

The advice you give to us all is from the heart & have to say I love reading whatever you post about CD especially as you have acheived so much & been through it all.

I bet your family & friends are so proud of you.. :D

Kel

x

Well done to my CDC!

Mike, you and Jo are my insperation, really you both are! And I want to congratulate you on your year! I hope that next year I will be able to say the same!

Very well done. You were my inspiration for starting the diet........my first 60lbs gone - because I read your blog when I struggled.

Slap yourself on the back MIKE !!! You are a life saver literally !

x

Bettyboo

Many Congratulations on being slim for a whole year!
I hope I am celebrating mine on 1st June - and I still use one of your original sayings "eye on the prize"
You made one hell of an impact on a lot of us Mike & you deserve to take some credit for keeping us all focussed - Thank You!
Ice.jpg

Well done thats fantastic.

It is people like you that make me realise this diet can be done and there is a slimmer me waiting for me.

It seriously is a life changing diet for so so many of us :)

Well done Mike it obvious that you learnt many lesson along the way when doing the CD, keeping off the weight is in some ways a much bigger acheivement than taking it off in the 1st place.

Oh and Pink is now big in fashion for men....so your trendy.

A inspiration to us all.
xx

Congratulations Mike!! That is such an inspiration to those of us who have reached goal weight and setting off down Maintenance Road :)

It's 2 months since I reached target and I'm no more than 3 lbs heavier than my lowest-ever weight. It definitely can be done! :D

Mike, you are just so fab, I know you have heard this 1 million times before, so i wont go on my usual ramble but thanks, for changing my life x

Only one word needed - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :D :D

P. :cool:

I have to say that I always say dieting as a girlie thing even when I was doing them but there are just as many overweight guys and girls and the guys have to realise that they have to slim down as well.

It has never bothered me though, I used to work in Safeway on the tills with 60 woman and no other men so have always had a feminine side (I am wearing my pink shirt today!)

M.

Ah that I can understand. My husband has always found women easier than men. When we started breeding he said the best unexpected side effect was being able to spend all his free time talking breastfeeding, nappies & baby clothes with the nurses. Man talk ,he says,is supposed to be how fast yur car, how low your golf handicap,how many pixels in your camera. Both competitive & meaningless at the same time. I'd stick with the pink shirt.
Hang on-Safeway-then you must have worn one of their bow ties. It was a sad day they dumped the bowtie.

Oh my god I just laughed so much, I did have to wear a bow tie!!! In fact I still have it!! Will have to dig it out!!

From what I've been reading about your inspirational journey you could probably wear it as a belt now.

Congratulations Mike. I wonder how many people have now read your blog and then decided to do either LL or CD. I am definately one who was inspired
Irene xx

Back