Woohoo....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
.....Weight finally moving again! Just got back from my WI & i have lost 5lbs :party0011: :party0019: :party0011: ...Yippeeee. Feel so happy right now!

Moved onto 790....Food! I can eat FOOD AGAIN!!!!! Just been reading up on the amounts i can have, so my god it's so much. Asked my CDC if i can split into 2 meals, as she's not sure she is gonna to check that out for me with HO.

If there are any CDC that can answer this for me before my CDC gets back to me i would really appreciate it.

Happy Happy Happy.....:bliss:

Hope you are all having a good day?!

xxxx

Hi Mandi,

Well done on the weight loss.

I'm a CDC but not sure offically if its ok to split the meal. Sure Linda or Dez could answer this one if they are around.

I have people on the 790cal and have split the meal and it has no affect on weight loss.

I think it should be ok as long as you stick to the amounts (weigh your food before cooking).

I use to fine it hard to have all the cottage cheese plus a pack, so unless you hear different from your CDC its a good solution.

Sure split it over two meals, that's fine. As Sim says just make sure you are only having the amount allowed.

Have you seen the amount of cottage cheese you're allowed it's like a truck load.

Word of advice - don't eat the meal late at night, it really slows my weight loss down.

And just make sure you have all three CD every day too.

And very well done. Keep going.

Congratulations :D

Well done FA.....

Last edited:
well done fuzzy
brilliant loss
kaz :D

YAY! Well done Fuzzy's, congratulations you've done amazing xx

Well done Mandi...
Enjoy the 790 plan!!:D

.....Weight finally moving again! Just got back from my WI & i have lost 5lbs :party0011: :party0019: :party0011: ...Yippeeee. Feel so happy right now!

Moved onto 790....Food! I can eat FOOD AGAIN!!!!! Just been reading up on the amounts i can have, so my god it's so much. Asked my CDC if i can split into 2 meals, as she's not sure she is gonna to check that out for me with HO.

If there are any CDC that can answer this for me before my CDC gets back to me i would really appreciate it.

Happy Happy Happy.....:bliss:

Hope you are all having a good day?!

xxxx

WOW Mandi - WELL DONE TO YOU :D :D

haven't looked at the other posts...so not sure if anyone else has answered your question...but don't see why you can't split into 2 meals...:rolleyes: as long as you don't go over the amounts set down for 1 !! seems like common sense to me...

good luck with the rest of your journey...you must feel FAB !!!

any piccies ??

love

Debz
xx

Back