Woohoo

that's brilliant! you must be so proud. 810 week now?

Well done, that's brilliant!

Well done you - that's fantastic! - PGD x
:)

Claudia84 said:
Just finished my 12th week and lost another 5lbs... Yay!! That 3st and 8lbs in 3 months! Get in there :) xx

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank u everyone, I spoke to my CDC about going up a step but she's advised me to stay on ss :-/ Iv read I should b going up stages now but because I still have a lot to lose I should stay on ss.... UNTILL AFTER XMAS?!?!? I think that's too long as I'd ideally like to b thru the steps by then, but I still have at least another two stone to lose xxx

You should go up a step for the 13th week and then if you still have a lot to lose you can go back down to SS again.

You're not supposed to go for more than 12 weeks in a row on SS.

Sapphireblue said:
You should go up a step for the 13th week and then if you still have a lot to lose you can go back down to SS again.

You're not supposed to go for more than 12 weeks in a row on SS.

That's what I thought, but I don't like to tell her how to do her job if u know what I mean, I'm happy to stay on ss as I don't find it bad at all, I'll speak to her next week and ask why I'm not going up at least one step, for at least one week.

Your CDC is wrong. Others here are correct. 12 weeks' consecutive SS is all that is allowed without an added-food break. Please check this with her again and make sure, for your sake, that you follow Cambridge as it is designed to be followed. Well done on your fabulous results! Good luck with the rest x

girlygirl1 said:
Your CDC is wrong. Others here are correct. 12 weeks' consecutive SS is all that is allowed without an added-food break. Please check this with her again and make sure, for your sake, that you follow Cambridge as it is designed to be followed. Well done on your fabulous results! Good luck with the rest x

Thank u, and I'll deffo have a chat to her, I was ready and willing to go up the steps, but she's didn't think so :( x

Well done, please move up a step just for one week it is recommended by CD HQ and they are following NICE guidelines

Xx

I think I'll have the allowed chicken on ss+ until I see CDC then see what's going on x u guys all seem very concerned thank u for that x

Back