woohoo

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone,

i thought id write a wee post as some people were wanting to know how my 1st weigh in went well i lost 7lb, i cant believe it as this week i was basically was just having 2 cd meals and low carb dinner im now 100% ss so hopefully nxt week will be a stone off.

god i cant wait.:):):)

melissa xx

Oh fantastic! What a great start!!! Well done xx

well done thats brill! x

well done huni i lost 7ibs this week in my weightin i am so excited lol
let me no what you loose next week

thanks everyone,

todays been real crappy just loads of cravings and my mouth is watering even wi stuff i dnt like but when i finished work today i was at ma worst all i wanted was a slice of bread in ma soup i went as far as going in the cupboard and reading the bread label but once i saw the amount of carbs in one slice i quickly changed my mind and had ma bowl of chick+mush soup(which i actually enjoyed) i did add a sprinkle of basil in it though but dnt think thats too bad!

looking forward to my choc mint milksahke tomorrow ive had one everyday i think they are gorgeous yumyum

mel xx

Well done on the loss and the willpower. Please send me some lol :D:D:D:D

hey everyone,

well week 2 went off with a great start i went 2 and a half days abstinent then i went off the rails a bit mainly due to boredom there is only so much housework you can do. i get weighed tomorrow and im not expecting much.

according to the wii fit ive still had a loss this week we will c the morn though. ill post with my results tomorrow.

xxx

Good luck Melissa, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and I'm sure you'll be fine. x

Well done!! That's an excellent start!!! x

hey everyone,

lost 4lb this week and an inch from ma waist but could tell cos ma clothes have been looser, im very happy with that i dont mind how much i lose as long as its a loss every week.

ill say this again im gonna try and 100% this week and be a good girl and hopefully be well over the stone mark nxt week

Back