WooHoo...........

ConfusedGirl

I feel in a really good mood tonight!! :D

I've just been to the gym and then i had some pasta for tea with some tesco light choices soft cheese mixed into it (the garlic one) with spag hoops on top!! Haha it was actually really nice!! And then i had an options mint madness drink and OMG...............it was gorgeous!!!! :D

I tried the white choc one yesterday and i was quite dissapointed actually :eek: I thought it would be really nice!! But it just didn't taste....right :confused: lol.

Anyone else feeling in a really good mood tonight? :D

Today has been the first day since starting SW that i havn't felt really bloated!! Maybe that's contributing to my good mood hehe :D

It's my birthday on friday aswell so i'm looking forward to that hehe :D

I am wondering though, if i ate really good all day (apart from a peice of bday cake maybe hehe) Would it be ok to have a flexi syns night? as i am going out and planning on getting quite drunk haha!! It will be my 21st afterall :D:D

Good for you, I was disappointed in the white chocolate Options too no flavour at all really, I have just had an Options Luscious Latte for 2 syns, really nice and milky (I added just a tiny bit of coffee in mine) the capuchinno ones are nice too also 2 syns.

Ooh they sound good but i don't really like coffee.
I am gonna try the orange one 2moro im hoping that will be as good as the mint one!! They were only 5 for £1 at asda!! Will deffo be stocking up on the mint ones haha!!

ugh the white chocolate options were horrible, i really thought it would be like drinking milkybar yoghurt but i was sadly mistaken.

d'ya reckon you could push some of that good mood my way ;) haha

Hehe here you go......:silly:....:talk017:.... :bliss:....:rotflmao:.... hehe:pillowfight:

you feeling any better? hehe :D

LOL i was also imagining a milky bar sorta taste!! Sadly it wasn't anything like it though, i tried adding sweetner and it made it worse lol!! Hehe i made one for my OH too and he drank it bless him!!

Back