Woohooo I lost...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jibalarter, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are all ok?

I just thought I would tell you my good news that I lost 3.5lb, so I now have my first "Silver 7" Woo Hooo

I was really starting to lose hope when I put on last week as I had tried really hard and I still put on 1lb. (I noramlly give up reallly easily) But after this weeks loss I am feeling really possitive again.

I also had my husband telling me last night that he can tell that im losing weight when he cuddles me and this morning when I got into work the girls said I was looking slimmer.. Woohoo :)

Im now thinking about signing up for 1 month at the gym to see how I get on as thats how I lost my weight last time on WW. :)

Id also like to say thanks to all your guys, I come on this site every day and even if im not posting anything im reading everyone else posts and its really keeping my going.

Thank you from a happy Kati xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *gold.emerald*

*gold.emerald* dancing queen ;)

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(32.93%)
    Diet:
    *my own*;no diet, but exercising&watching cals
    way to go, kati!!!! :)

4. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you. :)

5. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well done you, keep up the good work and best of luck for next week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.