Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Woohooo I lost...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jibalarter, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are all ok?

I just thought I would tell you my good news that I lost 3.5lb, so I now have my first "Silver 7" Woo Hooo

I was really starting to lose hope when I put on last week as I had tried really hard and I still put on 1lb. (I noramlly give up reallly easily) But after this weeks loss I am feeling really possitive again.

I also had my husband telling me last night that he can tell that im losing weight when he cuddles me and this morning when I got into work the girls said I was looking slimmer.. Woohoo :)

Im now thinking about signing up for 1 month at the gym to see how I get on as thats how I lost my weight last time on WW. :)

Id also like to say thanks to all your guys, I come on this site every day and even if im not posting anything im reading everyone else posts and its really keeping my going.

Thank you from a happy Kati xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *gold.emerald*

*gold.emerald* dancing queen ;)

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(32.93%)
    Diet:
    *my own*;no diet, but exercising&watching cals
    way to go, kati!!!! :)

4. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you. :)

5. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well done you, keep up the good work and best of luck for next week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.