Wooohooo... crashed that 11st barrier today!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
And hope NEVER TO be seeing it again!! :D :D :D

Weighed in today and another 4.5lbs off! ((whoops with delight & dances around the room!)). Funny isnt it how certain numbers can make you feel so much happier!! :)

Been doing 790 plan this week and now stepping up to 1000.

So finally cracked that 11st and now 10stone something!!! Only a few more pounds to my 'target weight' but that may change once I reach it. May go a little bit lower (not much) will see when I get to that. Plenty of 'spare' blubber to get rid of on the old tummy & bum and legs. :D :D :D :D .

To say I am very happy bunny today is an understatement!! thank to CD and all the great advice from my CDC. :)

Well done you!

Your goal is just round the corner waiting for you :)

You're a star and I knew you'd do it - keep up the good work :D

Doing the happy dance for ya
xxx

Attachments

• Dance.gif
    Dance.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 110
And hope NEVER TO be seeing it again!! :D :D :D

Weighed in today and another 4.5lbs off! ((whoops with delight & dances around the room!)). Funny isnt it how certain numbers can make you feel so much happier!! :)

Been doing 790 plan this week and now stepping up to 1000.

So finally cracked that 11st and now 10stone something!!! Only a few more pounds to my 'target weight' but that may change once I reach it. May go a little bit lower (not much) will see when I get to that. Plenty of 'spare' blubber to get rid of on the old tummy & bum and legs. :D :D :D :D .

To say I am very happy bunny today is an understatement!! thank to CD and all the great advice from my CDC. :)

Ooh I am so JEALOUS! Seem to have been longing for 10 something for weeks now (months even). Got down to 11 stone zero and then oops!

Well Done Deb. You deserve it!

Dizzy x

well done !!!!!!!

oh happy days!!

congratulations on getting into the 11's.... cant wait to be there emyself... hopefully another month at the most!..
oooh bet you feel superb!!! :) :D

Well done . so exciting for you ..

Congrats

Back