wooohooo!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Went for a job interview today, and got the job! I start next thursday!! Sooo excited!!

I can finally leave the call center :D whoop whoop!!

Well done Chelly, really pleased for you!

What's the job then? Is it the one you were waiting for?

Whatever it is I bet you are so glad to be leaving the call centre after the holiday mess the other month.

Woohoo for you!

Nah its a different one, Ill be a community care worker!

My friend does it and says it isnt as bad as everyone thinks! lol!!

I just hope i dont get hit by my clients lol!!

It will be good because I will be driving around to different places and no stuck in the damn office lol!!

Sounds like you will enjoy it. I'm in an office but I love my job so I'm lucky.

Hope it all works out for you. Must be nice to think you're making a big difference to people's lives and really helping! Good for you.

AWESOME! well done girl!

Great news, I hope you enjoy it, there are not many jobs out there these days so VERY WELL DONE.

Jo x

wahey! well done chell :) x

best of luck chelly in your new job, hope you enjoy it.

Delighted for you hun! You are just oozing positive vibes now that you are happy and confident! No doubt that came across in the interview. Well done you.

WooHoo! Well done Chelly! That's the kind of work I used to do and my daughter now does ... it's very rewarding! Best of luck with it. It's good you can start so quickly - usually you have to wait until your CRB check comes through - and at the moment they're taking up to 10 weeks so that's brilliant!! x

Well done Chelly, tell them where to stick their job at the call centre after what they done to you hun regarding the holidays. Congratulations.

That's brilliant, I work in the community and it's great being out and about. You will love it. It's a new you! x

well done chel remember you saying you werent happy at your job

well done hun! thats ace news! and your all nice and skinny for startin your new job!xxx

Back