Woooohoooo :D

Willbeyummy

Just completed my 2nd week! Just been to wi and lost 7ibs thats a total of 21 ibs come on girlies we can do this!!! X

I've never been good at maths but I make 15 + 7 to be a total loss of 22lbs in the two weeks. WELL DONE YOU!!!

Haha you maybe right lol!!! Thats even better lol! Omg im so thrilled apart from my jeans falling down at school :O lol! Im so thrilled and a boost i needed to not reward myself lol xx

Well done :clap:
you are doing great
keep up the good work :party0011:

kaz:)

Go you!!! That is amazing you are doing so well :D

Well done. That's a brilliant loss. Really gives you the motivation to keep going, doesn't it?

Haha you maybe right lol!!! Thats even better lol! Omg im so thrilled apart from my jeans falling down at school :O lol! Im so thrilled and a boost i needed to not reward myself lol xx

Learn to reward yourself with stuff that isn't food, get a manicure or get a new nail varnish :) you deserve it!

Well done in two weeks...makes it all worth it! x

Iv got so long to go but really gets me going when im bang on or under 15stone currently 15st 7 im going to get my nails done bring on the 14stones bracket!! Lol x

wow thats amazing, you must be thrilled, my jeans aso fell down today... whooops but i've not lost as much as you.... soon hopefully x

We will all get their going to get some more trousers soon! Is it sad tho i wanna keep wearing baggy stuff until im at goal and then step out in a nice fitting outfit lol! X

i know, I so want to do that, come out in a little black dress going 'ta daaaaa' I did hear that if you wash jeans at 60 degrees they can shrink nearly 2 sizes. Maybe worth a go before buying new x

Oooh yeah thats worth trying cuz iv got a few pairs in 18s n none in 16s and then a few 14s lol x

Back