Wooooo Birthday!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
I'm officially an Adult. SUCKS!

Err ate yesterday, eating today... eating all weekend. Back on SS Monday, decided I'm celebrating next weekend too... got that time away.

HOWEVER, can't wait to get back into/onto SS. I just want to get it off asap. My new aim is 1st November 2007 though as I'm not meeting that someone in September now. I'm gonna struggleeeeeeee.......!

Hope you're all going much better than I am. Take care folks, sure i'll be on here at somepoint today although its my birthday which is very sad but I need to get away from the family..! x

Happy Birthday !!!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday today, so, you are 18??
OH TO BE 18 AGAIN :D

have a great one xxx

Aww thank you Sophia-Jo! :)
Bad start already popped on to see how much I got paid and its ALOT less than I thought :( really gutted I had so much planned to buy!
Oh well :) I wish I was 18 but unfortunately its 21 today!! Lol. I hope you have a lovely day too xx

aww, happy 21st sweet heart. Maybe work has made a mistake with your wages??
I hope you're ok.
best wishes and many happy returns of the day xxx

:party0019: :party0019::party0019: :party0019::party0019: :party0019:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE
:party0023:

I hope you have a wonderful day. You're only 21 once, so enjoy your day!!!

:party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038:​

:silly: xx​

Happy 21st AM .... hope you have a fab day and night!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! hope your having a great day?

I had my birthday( wednesday) but did not celebrate it, didnt want to break my ss. Good on you for enjoying yours i wish i had now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Have a lovely day

:princess::party0036::clap::clap::party0049::party0049:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Arctic Monkeys
Happy Birthday toooooooo yooooooou!!!!!!!!!

:party0036::party0019::party0048:​

Back