Wooooohoooo In the Pink!!!!! :)

KittyB

Gold Member
Hiya,
Well, after spending the last 6 weeks maintaining, I'm trying hard to get my arse in gear and start again.
I still have such a long way to go and I feel so annoyed with myself for not pulling my finger out sooner.

I'm hoping that my starting a thread, I may feel the buzz and commitment all over again about starting, and that it will help me through the times where temptation hits!:cry:

Any kicks up the backside :eek: or motivational chats will be really welcome. :D

Kitty xxx

kitty i so so know how u feel!! i have been struggling lately and its horrible! feel like u r letting urself down etc.

I have decided to put it all behind me. none of it matters...i need to focus on whats to come, not whats gone. am now trying to have a lot of water earlier in the day so that i am more full and so that i cant use having had so little water as an excuse to "try again tomorrow instead" and then going and eating!

i made my first porridge lastnight as well. i was so so stuffed! couldnt have wanted to pick if i had tried! i made it from my 2nd pack of the day and so really struggled to finish a 3rd one later on.

i find having only 1 pack in the day helps cos i am an evening picker so having 2 packs for the evening helps ward off evening snacking.

i dunno how else to motivate u really...u need to know urself that u can absolutely do this!!

someone said in another thread that if it was ur friend doing the diet and was crying out to u to encourage her...u would want the best for her and would take good care of her etc. the fact is, u ought to treat urself the way u would treat that friend! no one can do it for you and i am sure u have the strength to carry on. afterall....u didnt get this far by being a failure! so u still wont be a failure...just keep chipping at it.

why not join in a challenge on here and focus on beating everyone else whos doing it!?

u can do this kitty! we all can xxxx

Thank you Karen. ((hugs))

I need to space my packs better...I've had 3 choc tetras already today (I'm on 790)
I really like the analogy about what I'd do to encourage a friend. It's teh transactional analysis stuff I guess, I can act in adult mode to help her, but am being a rebelious child running from a critical parent when I come to my own life. Something I'm determined to change.

My CDC (the luverly Isobel) is 300 miles from me, I book my appointments to coincide with visit to my DF's family.
Anyways, sat morning our flight was delayed so I missed my consultation, but I was still able to pop in and pick up my packs before dropping DF off for the match.
Had decided I was going to try and focus again 100% from today and spent the weekend fighting the urges to go mad because I was starting again today.
I've noticed the negative, self doubting feelings creeping back around me the last few days and I'm sure it's the loss of control.
Anyway, I got home late last night, went to unpack my case this morning and was horrified to realise I'd left all of my packs in Newcastle :eek: I'm hopeless.

Fortunately I still had some tetras here so was ok for today and the others are currently on a next day delivery for me :eek:
But as soon as I realised that I'd left them behind, it nearly caused a binge
Why is that? I had packs here, it's like I was letting my chatterbox tell me I couldn't possibly start because I'd screwed up again?! :confused:

I have to do this, I can't bear to give up now

Kitty xxx

Ok, I'm fast reaching that danger point....I'm really wishing I hadn't had my 3 packs during the day now.
I've got my water on the go most of the day, and still not glugged enough (only about 3 litres), so that won't be helping.

I want to be thin, I want to be thin, I want to be thin.....

If you are really struggling, I would suggest having an extra pack. I do this when I am at the point of breaking and I find that being able to have something takes away the urge to binge on other stuff.

The way I see it, an extra pack is far better than stuffing myself with crisps!!

Good luck, you know you can do it!:D

Thanks Fi - I wish I'd done that. I stupidly ate some left over sunflower seeds that were open, and as a result am no closer to ketosis than this time yestreday - honestly you'd think a girl would learn better wouldn't you! :blush:

Today I woke at 4:30 and all I could think about was food. 'Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' anyway, I told CB to bugger off and went back to sleep until now.

I'm only 1lb down on yesterday but that's still 1lb up on where I've been previously!
My heads banging and my mouth tastes like a sewer but my Ketostix are firmly in the beige!!!

Kitty xxx

Sweetie - if you're going to eat, please eat human food, not budgie seed! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sunflower seeds, indeed - call that a binge? Amateur!! lol.

Right now missus - listen up - this is what you do (see, in teacherly mode now! hehe)

6.30am (or whatever time you get up, doh) - have 1 litre of water/black tea within the first hour.

8.30-9.30 - have another 1/2 litre, then repeat at hourly intervals.

12noon - have your first pack

1pm - 2pm - more 1/2 litres on the hour

5pm - have your second pack plus your 790 meal & skimmed milk - if you haven't taken it in tea throughout the day as part of your fluid allowance.

6-7 - more 1/2 litres on the hour

9pm - have your final pack

10pm - final 1/2 litre

That should make sure you have about 5 litres of water to really kick start your weightloss and to help you feel full constantly.

Try it, darling - it's working for me right now (apart from the meal and milk bit!

Go for it and let me know how you get on!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your post and I'm determined to give it a try today.
I'm so glad I'm off this week because I'm hoping I can get back on track before being back at work on Monday.

Got a 1/2 litre of peppermint tea in front of me....it's been there an hour, so time to get my ar$e in gear!!!!!

Kitty xxx

Ok...2 litres down and one toffee and walnut muffin.

I still want to eat.....everything!!!! and am really struggling to do anything other than want to sleep this morning!

We're going to go to the cinema later so that should take my mind off things for a while (except popcorn LOL)

I'm so determined again this morning, I'm just terrified that I'll slip up.

Kitty xxx

hang on in there Kitty - try and treat Isobel's sheet as a prescription from the dr. Print it out, stick it on all your cupboard doors and the fridge, freezer.. everywhere.. then, if tempted try and get in the habit of checking the time and then doing whatever it says next to that time...

If you do it often enough I'm sure it will soon become second nature to you.. as for the sunflower seeds... chuck em on the bird table (best place for 'em!)

You can do this.. :) (ps can't read your ticker)
Thanks for being a great support this week. :) xx

Hiya,
I know I shouldn't get on the scales every day but I was sooooooo good yesterday, drank about 5 litres....had the banging headache which made me think Ketosis was on it's way.
Today I'm still in the beige and 1lb heavier. :cry:

My bluddy chatterbox is telling me I've failed again and that I should give up and accept I'm fat.

I'm sorry for such a negative post
Kitty xxx

Thanks you :)

I'm glugging 2 1/2 litre mugs of peppermint tea now and feeling sorry for myself lol

I've got to go to be measured from my wedding dress tday. I should be excited but all I can think about is how awful I'm gonna look if they need me to strip off to me undies! :eek:

I've had an arguement with CB this morning, she's telling me how useless I am.

I'm so relieved I've found my determination again but will be happier when I get into ketosis again.

Kitty xxx

hang on in there Kitty - try and treat Isobel's sheet as a prescription from the dr. Print it out, stick it on all your cupboard doors and the fridge, freezer.. everywhere.. then, if tempted try and get in the habit of checking the time and then doing whatever it says next to that time...

Thats such a good point!! If I was ill I'd take the tablets when prescribed, so I should treat this the same!! :)

I'm going to do this!

Thank god for this site, if it was left to me and CB. I'd have already given up!

Kitty xxx

Don't give up, hun - you're feeling low cos this diet is hard!

Enjoy the fitting, hun - I'm sooo jealous cos I want mine NOW!!!! lol

The shop women will have seen all kinds of shapes and sizes and if they make you feel at all uncomfortable, then take your business elsewhere. You are the customer - they should be treating you with respect and putting you at your ease.

OOOH - you will feel like a princess!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so depressed.....despite wearing a size 22 now the bluddy wedding dress lady took my measurements and said that on her chart I was a size 28! :cry: wtf?!

Anyways, when I originally tried on the dress it was a size 20 and whilst was a struggle to get into, it looked lovely on, so I can't believe they want me to wear a size 28. :boohoo:

She suggested as I was dieting that I order a 24 and then have any necessary alterations made?!

But the great news is that I've stuck to the plan again today :) Hurrah!!!!

Kitty xx

The 1lb has gone again....but the ruddy K fairy is keeping away 'Grrrrrrrrrrrr'

I've realised that I've lost 6 inches from my bust since starting, 9 inches from my waist and 9 inches from my hips!!!

That's a fantastic feeling :) xxxx

I'm so depressed.....despite wearing a size 22 now the bluddy wedding dress lady took my measurements and said that on her chart I was a size 28! :cry: wtf?!

Bloody stupid charts - should be burned!! Only way to know is to try the things on!!

Anyways, when I originally tried on the dress it was a size 20 and whilst was a struggle to get into, it looked lovely on, so I can't believe they want me to wear a size 28. :boohoo:

She suggested as I was dieting that I order a 24 and then have any necessary alterations made?!

Hmm.. well.. I guess you need to decide what you want to do on this and how much determination you have and if you feel you would rather have the size 20 that did, after all look lovely..(and, let's face it, when you lose the weight THAT will need altering! ;) ) what she might be thinking is that she has heard millions of brides say they will lose weight and they haven't so she's trying to protect you from feeling bad if you don't lose.. plus of course.. easier to make a dress smaller than bigger! So from a business perspective she's hedging her bets ;)

But the great news is that I've stuck to the plan again today :) Hurrah!!!!

OOOh well done!! :D :D :D

Kitty xx

I've realised that I've lost 6 inches from my bust since starting, 9 inches from my waist and 9 inches from my hips!!!:wow: that's incredible!! Well done!!!!!!

:D :D Hope you'll post photos of the dress & the big day when it comes! :D :D :D :D I am an utterly hopeless romantic.. love weddings soooo much.. lol.. so.. if you want to talk to someone who will never tire of hearing about it then feel free! Lol :D

I've realised that I've lost 6 inches from my bust since starting, 9 inches from my waist and 9 inches from my hips!!!

That is very impressive Kitty:eek: :bliss: :wow:

6 inches from your bust and 9 incehs from your waist!!!

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Idiot...I'm such and idiot.

I'm back at square one again....so last weeks efforts were wasted, and all because I gave in to my CB on sat night.

Here's to day 1 again

Kitty xxx

Back