Wooooooo...........Let the fun begin

elouise77

Today is the first day for me on Lipotrim, just had my choc shake, bleurgh, oh well.

Looked at some pics of me on holiday last night about 2 and half stone lighter, and I look so much thinner, even though i was still probably 2 stone over weight, ahhhhhhhhhhhh those were the days.

Anyway, wish me luck, I am so determined this time. :)

Hello hun and welcome you will be fine xx

Good Luck hun, try adding a little more water to your shake and a sweetener it really does make all the difference :) Make sure its the tablet sweetener and not the spoonable one tho xx

hey! Good luck!!!
Im on day 12 and have lost 15lbs. I lost 12lbs in the first week and I had to step on the scales a good few times before i could believe my eyes!... Its such a great feeling. Drink plenty of water! And dont cheat! my sis was doin it too but she cheated yesterday and she went out of ketosis pretty much straight away, Im going strong! I didnt cheat with her!!! I really want to do this, and just reading everyones posts on here is such a comfort!!!

Good Luck everyone!

P.S. The flapjacks are disgusting. Concrete blocks of poop!

I read on one of the other posts to add lots of ice, sounds much better, i'm gonna try it that way because it was a bit too thick.

some people make icecream out of it using a liquidiser... i have no idea what one of those is! i tried making the mousse but I think you would have laguhed your head off if you saw what it looked like! someone else said they made chocolate bars! i honestly do not have the time to be so adventurous. i just make it and down it straight away! just have to get it over and done with!... lol...
is it okay to put spices in the chicken soup do you know??

hmmm... no i didnt either. but alot of people put curry powder and chilli flakes! I dont know to be honest. I just have it straight from the pack Ive always been worried about adding stuff to it incase I change the magic potion... lol!

To be honest Im really finding it hard to stomach the shakes now. I have them in halves but I find that once I have even half in the morning I do not even think about another shake until its bed time and by then i cant be bothered so i go to bed. thats really bad. but they're not exactly something to look forward to ... :s

Do not skip shakes. I know it can be really hard to get them all down but it really is imperative that you don't miss any out.

rainbrow brite - I know your right! Im naughty for not having all the shakes! I have had two shakes today and lots of water. I think thats the prob really. Im so paranoid about drinking the water Im just filling myself up with water!...
Thanx everyone... xxx

welcome aboard the lt train all the best
xx

Hi yeah im sure its ok to put pepper and chilli in the soup, i tried that yesterday with the chicken soup and i thought it was lovely xx

hmmm.. i will definitely try it then. the chicken soup is my least favourite but we dont really have much choice on LT so I have to find some way to make the best of it. Thanks sweet cheeks. x

Back