Woooooooo....!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if its done the same way now, but it used to start with the english legal system and then contract and tort...... is yours the same?

have been doing my course for 2 years now...... cant wait to get it finished! LOL
I work full time and it takes me an hour to get to work and a little less coming home.... I am finding it a lot to fit in - specially as my company have also put me on a 2 year management course as well - i seem to be on the computer at home all my life when i am not at work...... (not helped by minimins LOL) I spend more time on that than i do working at the moment...... its a blessed relief!

lol.. iknow about the minimins.. i cant help coming on here. when im supposed to be doing thing..
Where are you going to be doing your law from? or with?

x x x

Possibly Warwick Uni directly as that is where I am doing my other from. I live just outside Worcester itself and our local college run the LLB there - not sure who they are associated with but it would probably be easier (specially if i leave my work as I will be nowhere near the uni then)

bless you.. its so worth it though.. i love studying.. i cant help myself.. im going to do a level law too.. and build up a number of a levels..

x x x

Back