Wooooooooooooooh Im over the moon !!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey all .
Hope everyone is having a good day.. the sun is shining here and I am having a fab day!!

Went for my 9th wi today and lost 5 3/4 pounds...... I am soooooooo Happy its unreal!!!

I LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET!!! even though the man in BOOts just told me to stop doing it as I have swollen gums!!!!

I have 5 pounds to go til 3 stone and started the diet on 11 Feb and today being 15 April so just over 2 months I have lost 37 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep motivated everyone its the best feeling when your feeling so good!!!

WOW!! :D :D

That's brilliant! Well done you!

:happy096:

Congratulations, that is fantastic!!! :eek:

Fantastic !!! well done!

Your losses are ones people should take note of as we often get despondent when we have small losses. You however had a couple of weeks with 2lb which shows you can still get above average losses even if one week it doesnt show on the scales....
I am going to always refer back to your losses if I ever feel down :)

Well done!!

x

Curlywurly, you are do fantastically well. You are always there to reply to me when I need encouragement. I hope I do as well as you - well done!

congrats, that's fab!! well done :)

Thank you girlies I was so excited before when I posted that..
I still feel so happy!!!!
Tillyfloss your right hon I had 2 weeks of 2 lbs and even though I tried to keep my chin up I was thinking hmmmm has it slowed down now but it just proves our bodies work in weird ways!!!!

xxxxxx

Well Done you!! Thats brilliant news, i hope im in same position as you in 7 weeks lol, the goal is in sight! xx

Brill - Well done - you've done really well and should feel very proud.

Have you got any before and after pics?

Julie x

Fabulous, well done Curlywurly!

Brill - Well done - you've done really well and should feel very proud.

Have you got any before and after pics?

Julie x

Aww thanks, yes I have got some pics they are in my album.. x

Have you got some sound advice re the gums? It sounds like you may just have what is very common, gum disease. If it goes untreated then your gums recede and thus the tooth becomes loose. Most 'gingivitis' can be gotten rid of by using a mouth wash twice daily with Corsadyl. Should that be the problem then you should only rinse for a fortnight due to discolouration of the teeth.

Hope this helps xx

Back