wooowww!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
i just fitted into a pair of white size 22 trousers! i was a tight 24 when i started! :D

Way to go Kimmie, fab fab fab x

Fabulous, well done! xx

well done kimmie, that is excellent, you must feel proud of yourself, keep the hard work up, its worth it isn't it to see those clothes sizes go down

Congratulations, going down a size is always a huge incentive.

well done kimmie! dont go buying TOO many clothes as they wont fit long, i was size 26-28 trousers b4 i started (4th jan) and am now wearing size 18 from NEXT. tip.............buy some from ebay! wear them for 3-4 wks then sell them again. AND make sure you SELL all your bigger clothes on EBAY to fund the new ones! thats what i did, its amazing how many "larger ladies" out there buy stuff on ebay, i made quite abit by selling all my stuff. Dont keep it in the bottom of the wardrobe "just in case" !! coz u WILL NOT need them anymore.
good work,,,,,,,,,keep at it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(she says! having been naughty all week..............back on it tomorow SS 1000000%)

Congratulations hun!!!
I start my cd on monday, so hopefully i'll be saying the same very soon!

Kimmie, you may be interested to know that i have a wardrobe full of size 22 clothes that no longer fit me as i'm now an 18! Would you like them? If so you are very welcome. I have jeans, trousers, tops, jumpers, a duffle coat, a denim jacket... Let me know x x x

Congratulations, thats fantastic :) :)

Congrats To You,well Done,
Elaine X

fyp, not brought any of it lol. its what my sisters giving me, as shes lost aload of weight, shes passing me her too big clothes down lol. havent brought myself anything =[

thanks, anddd my scales have just shown 20st13! 13lb to go and ive lost 3st! wooow =]

Well done hun!!!
It's amazing dropping a dress size so quickly isn't it?!
Well done on the scales too! xx

Back