WOOP WOOP DANIEL GONE!

nannydi

wants a new body
Way hey about time!
Daniel has left the x factor!!!!!!
Xx

I am torn between JLS and Alexandra so voted for them both!

I dont care who wins as long as wasnt daniel!

Thank god for that but I still loved Laura

EK! oh no! I have sky plused x factor to watch tomorrow :'-( Ah well.... at least the right person has gone. Def his time. Can't decide between the others tho - except I want to start a national campaign to get rid of Rachel!

Diana's my favourite... she's just so interesting and different. Very refreshing.

I agree I also like Diana and would buy her album but I dont think she will get to first place which is a shame. Think Rachael will go next week though, just shows when she does her own thing its not that good....her second song is a lovely song and after the opening words it went awful I really thought she was going to wow us...xx

So glad Daniel is gone!!
Really think that the show is being fixed for Diana show your knickers to win.

If not why would they have given her a free pass & kicked off the most talented (Laura & Austin)?

Remember few years ago when they kicked someone off for being ill, why is it different now??

Get rid of Rachel aswell, she's just the worst (singer & attidude). Keeps saying she's doing it for her kids!! Which ones the ones she looks after or the ones she had taken away & are still living in care??

Really think they need to think about the editing next year aswell. Getting really fed up with all the sob stories & sympathy voting.

Sorry to rant, but the show started with so much potential & talent (compared to last years shower) & all it will be remembered for now is all these bad things!!

Lisa x

Diana a cert to win,it was her from begining,totally fixed,everyone that voted for Laura robbed!would like to see voting displayed on the tv like Eurovision,that would be fairer and judges shouldnt vote,too tactical.Its us who buy the records and watch the show!POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

I dont think its fixed I have worked in tv recently and I can gurantee theres so much involved with offcom since the last rigged votes that they cant do it or the show would be axed!
As simon said... the ones who are ranting Laura shouldnt have gone did they vote? (this isnt said to offend anyone just what simon said)
Shes not amazing and I think there are better singers out there. Rachel to go. Also Eoghon (sp)
DIANA to win. her voice is so unique! Alexandra is my second fav to win but again is very much like the mariahs and whitneys out there.

JLS? good but not good enough to win me says!
x

Replying to :

I dont think its fixed I have worked in tv recently and I can gurantee theres so much involved with offcom since the last rigged votes that they cant do it or the show would be axed!
As simon said... the ones who are ranting Laura shouldnt have gone did they vote? (this isnt said to offend anyone just what simon said)

My reply:

Much the same as you, this is not meant to offend, but just to pick up on a few points as part of this debate:

It wasn't the public who gave Dianna a free pass, when others have been kicked off in the past for the same thing...just a little rigging I think!!

Lots of people have said that they couldn't actually get through, because the lines for Laura were engaged, so their votes were never actually registered. What's that all about?

Lisa x

Diana to win - what a brilliant and different voice she has, bit like whats her name from the Cranberries (only different!).
What the heck is happening to that little boy with the funny spellings hair? Its developing a life of its own. And did you notice, when he went home, his little brothers were growing something similar!!

Back