woop woop week 11 weight in gone well

natalieann

Silver Member
just wanted to tell you all i lost 4lbs this week so happy after the last two dissapionments and what im most chuffed about issssssssssss

im in the 10sss woop woop

i cannot actually believe it, as my original goal was 10 stone and now im 10 stone 13.5lbs, just under 11 stone lol.........

ive now changed my goal to 9stone 12 just so it rounds it off nicely to bang on 4 stone loss when im done

i cannot get my head round being 10 STONE something :D

Wow! We the same starting weight and I want to weigh 10 stone(ish) too....having seen your losses I really hope that I can do as well as you and in the same time frame. You're an inspiration and I bet you look absolutely fab already.

Well done!!!

Well done hun, that's fantastic news! :D xxx

Yay Nat good for you, are you back into tfr now? Your not far off me, I weighed myself as 11.0 this morning so half a pound lol. I'm aiming for 10-10.6 so i'll race you lol. xx

Well done Nat great loss congrats on getting into tens another few weeks and you'll
be in the nines ! x

Wow! We the same starting weight and I want to weigh 10 stone(ish) too....having seen your losses I really hope that I can do as well as you and in the same time frame. You're an inspiration and I bet you look absolutely fab already.

Well done!!!

Well done hun, that's fantastic news! :D xxx

Yay Nat good for you, are you back into tfr now? Your not far off me, I weighed myself as 11.0 this morning so half a pound lol. I'm aiming for 10-10.6 so i'll race you lol. xx

Well done Nat great loss congrats on getting into tens another few weeks and you'll
be in the nines ! x

brilliant news - well done in no time at all you'll be at goal - a skinny 9 stone something!

hey all thanks guys and yes im back to 100percent but feeling a bit ill on it lately but i sticking it out till the end, i love this diet,,,,,,,3 strangers from my area have stopped me in last two days to say i look amazing and they have seen me aorund and noticed my losses, and they all want me to write down info and hwere to get this diet, lately on school runs and feel famous lmao, i can go a day without at least 2 people comenting, makes me feel amazing

one of the strangers wasnt even on school run, id gone out of my area to have some false french tips done, and a lady there came over to me and asked if i used to live on here rd which i did and she commented on how much id lost since she last saw me:D

lol u will get to goal before me hun, but can race ya to 10 stone lol:D

Well done Nat, you are doing fantastic. I remember soon after I first joined this site you were really struggling......but look at you now!! Go girl!

Well done Nat, you are doing fantastic. I remember soon after I first joined this site you were really struggling......but look at you now!! Go girl!

awww thanks hunni, and yeah i was, just goes to show if you get past that first hard part the resluts we akll have:eek:

Amazing results well done i love reading posts like this as it really motivates me to keep going!! i am only on day 4 so i have a long way to go but time flies in and hopefully soon i will be where you are :)

Amazing results well done i love reading posts like this as it really motivates me to keep going!! i am only on day 4 so i have a long way to go but time flies in and hopefully soon i will be where you are :)
aww u be love, and its sooooooo worth the hard first weeek:D

Well done Natalieann ! fantastic loss on week 11 xx

Well done Natalieann on another 4lbs gone! I remember you struggling on this at the beginning and you weren't sure you would be able to last a few weeks! Look at you now, fantastic, you're doing such a great job!

Well done Natalieann on another 4lbs gone! I remember you struggling on this at the beginning and you weren't sure you would be able to last a few weeks! Look at you now, fantastic, you're doing such a great job!

hey hun nice to see u again, yeah was hard, and stil;l is sometimes but ive done myself proud and so have u

Well done Nat....I bet you look fanbloomingtastic. xx

Delighted for you Nat, you're doing brilliantly. It's doubly hard to get back on the wagon again too - well done woman!

Back