Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

woopsie!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxchristiexx, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well back on plan from Monday after being on holiday and had been getting on well until last night when i had waaay to many syns, had a few during the day and then last night i had slice of chicken&ham pie with coleslaw (went to my friends house for dinner) and then a slice of pizza!! It so wasn’t even worth it! in total i had 57syns!!!!! But no point dwelling about it as this is what happens, iv took it off my syns for the week and iv 18 left to do me until i weigh in on Monday morning.. :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It happened to everyone, even the most strict people have bad days, I had two last week!
    As you said, back on plan, and you'll be fine :) good luck!

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a burger king on Monday so I feel ya lol I have about 15 left for the week if I stick to 70. At least you didn't fall off the wagon and go nuts for the rest of the week, well done :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.