Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kellymarie3488, 15 November 2009.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Well-Known Member

Just had 2 write something coz im sososo pleased, today was the day i gave up last time! couldnt resist the roast dinner. but i did the last 2 sundays! yay. I just hope my WI on wednesday shows that i havnt cheated!

good luck and well done all! x
  2. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Well done! That's great!!! Really...small achievements like that add up to something fantastic over time! I'm sure your weigh in will be suitable compensation! :)

3. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Well done hun. As Han said, it's the little achievements that add up and make it something amazing...before you know it, you'll be where you want to be.

Keep going strong x
  4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

well done hun. good luck for weds wi. sure u will do great.

x x
  5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

WEll done Kelly. You are right to feel proud. Each of us has little mountains of our own to climb and it is great when we get to the top. Even if it is just to see the next range!!!!! Hey, together, we will all get there in the end. Keep strong!!!
  6. tanitathomas

tanitathomas Well-Known Member

well done! that roast dinner will be so much nicer when you have reached your goal. x x