Woopy Do !! First Day

alibambino

Well i did it, started Lipotrim today, the lady at the chemist was lovely. Had a vanilla shake for breakkie which was ok actually, then i had the strawberry for lunch which was a bit pants to be honest. Just drinking water now, going ok so far...

Keep going with the water, very important! Get the first week out of the way and you will find it a lot easier. Well done on starting LT, you will love the results that you get. Your first weigh in will really spur you on too.

welcome to LT good luck for the first week its always the worst

Ello lovely!! How exciting!!! Good luck for Day1, if u can do that u can do anything haha

yer i binned off the whole strawbery idea very quick, gross!!

just have choccie nwo and the occasional vanilla and chicken soup!

best of luck, let us know how you are feeling later on! xx

hey! good luck on LT. i love the strawberry one :eek: ... actually im not fussy haha x

Hi,

Glad I'm not the only one starting today, although I had the choc shake this morning and I'm planning on having the strawb one for tea (only get two being a man! lol).

Managing OK on the water and black coffee so far, but looking forward to trying some of the other suggestions in the sticky post.

Good luck.

god i feel like ive been on this diet foreverrr and its only been a month n a half!!

have u guys been reading the posts to see what to expect? i think i read the whole forum when i started lol! :D

I'd kind of made my mind up to start it after a mate of mine lost 2 1/2 stone in his first 5 weeks of being on this.

I've been busily viewing the posts as you say as to what to expect, so hopefully I've scared myself enough in that it won't feel that bad when I go through the change to Ketosis. lol

I'm beginning to wonder if I made the right choice to just pick choc and strawb shakes for the first week.

Although, with my first weigh-in being Saturday (the date most convenient to get to the chemist), I'll get a chance to experiment next week with different products. I'm expecting my first weigh-in to be a little out due to it being a short-week (wedding anniversary weekend just gone and promised OH a nice meal out, hence the starting today).

Fingers crossed I can keep at it and keep my sweet tooth cravings at bay.

Well done for starting ali & maj .... they say the first few days are the worst but I didn't experience any discomfort in the way of hunger, headaches or anything! You'll be fine!! Good Luck xx

Thanks Jan, hope I'm the same with no "side-effects".

Thanks to Fattylicious_Gurl for the friend invite also, it's most welcome as I guess I'll need some friends to get me through this! :)

Well done on getting the first day almost over, its usually the hardest day!

Good luck chick :D

i have started again on lipotrim today too :) i lost 50lbs on it.. unfortunatley i put some back on though. am back to lose my extra weight again x

lulu - at least your trying again, thats the main thing, well done.
fattylicious gurl -ive read the whole forum ten times over (maybe slight exageration ) lol, its a real inspiration ! Thanks to everyones comments, they really get you through the day.

I have just had half a sachet of choc and made it into hot choc( didn't add a sweetner). If a have lots of sweetners will is slow my weight loss down ?Drank lots of water ( 3 litres).Is 5 litres a day too much? And i managed to make my childrens tea (top tip i just smelled them) which made me feel better lol.And im off to my pilates class tonight. I feel fine x

Glad to hear that all is well Alibambino. Chocolate is my favourite and I just about live on that with the coconut flapjack for my lunch and the odd strawberry once in a while. Good luck for the rest of the week.

Glad to hear that all is well Alibambino. Chocolate is my favourite and I just about live on that with the coconut flapjack for my lunch and the odd strawberry once in a while. Good luck for the rest of the week.

Are the flapjacks OK? I went with choc and strawb shakes only for the first week. Its probably a psychologoical thing, but could have done with something to chew today (and its my first day! lol).

Anyway, good luck to todays starters, look forward to seeing some weigh-in results next Monday (albeit, mine will be Saturday).

I got the impression flapjacks were a 'marmite' thing - love 'em or hate 'em but I had a coconut one for the first time today and while it wouldn't be something I'd choose from a line up of snacks it was bearable ..... I'd heard they help with fibre (if you know what I mean ;)) so thought I'd give them a try.
I don't think I'd want more than 2 or 3 a week though xx

I got the impression flapjacks were a 'marmite' thing - love 'em or hate 'em but I had a coconut one for the first time today and while it wouldn't be something I'd choose from a line up of snacks it was bearable ..... I'd heard they help with fibre (if you know what I mean ;)) so thought I'd give them a try.
I don't think I'd want more than 2 or 3 a week though xx

My chemist said I quite happily go back and do some exchanging if I wanted to try something different. I think the flapjacks would be more suitable for me tomorrow as I'm working away, so up at 5:30 to go catch a plane, then home at 20:00, so I was planning having a shake before I set off, then one when I get home, so all day on coffee and water might be a bit of an ask, but if I can get through that, I should be OK. I'm planning on splitting the shake packs over the next few days, so I can have four smaller drinks.

Are the flapjacks OK? I went with choc and strawb shakes only for the first week. Its probably a psychologoical thing, but could have done with something to chew today (and its my first day! lol).

Anyway, good luck to todays starters, look forward to seeing some weigh-in results next Monday (albeit, mine will be Saturday).

Hi Maj - Welcome on board. They are definitely a marmite type of thing. Bearing in mind, I thought the first one I ever tasted was the most disgusting thing ever, but now I really enjoy them. You have to build yourself up to it, it is worth it as they are so easy to put in your pocket and have in work instead of messing about with shakes.

Good luck for the rest of the week and on your WI.:)

Back