Woot! no back pain for a few days now!

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that one of the main reasons i decided to join SW was because of the back pain i was suffering every night/morning and the last 3 days i have noticed a dramatic lessening of this so its working!!!!

Woohoo!

It is amazing what losing a bit of weight can do. I found I don't need or want to sleep as much anymore, after 7 or 8 hours I am wide awake, before I could sleep all day and still be tired.

It amazed me the back pain cure too! I used to be unable to do the washing up because it killed my back, you're effectively doing it leaning over 45 degrees cos your stomach is in the way :( That problem has entirely gone now! :)

It amazed me the back pain cure too! I used to be unable to do the washing up because it killed my back, you're effectively doing it leaning over 45 degrees cos your stomach is in the way :( That problem has entirely gone now! :)

I have noticed a huge difference with mine. I have facet joint syndrome and for years was on heavy duty painkillers almost constantly. I can count the number of times on 1 hand I have had to resort to anything more than ibuprofen since I lost a bit of weight. It really does work.

Thats brilliant, i usually find after a shift at work my back is really bad, can't say I have noticed much of a improvement yet, as mine is due to a lifting injury, but hopefully it will start improving soon.

I have suffered with sacatia and lower back pain and even losing 7lb has lessoned the pain. With looking after 2 kids and my husband being away its helped so much. Its more than enough reason to keep carrying on with this!

Back