worcester sauce

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kittykat, 8 March 2007 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    can you use this in soups ???? i know you can use tabasco but what about w/s

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hellllpppppppp

4. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Sorry - Worcestershire sauce is full of salt - check out the list of ingredients! (shame, because I love it...)

And Tabasco is officially banned, although I personally use it without problems.....

Why not look on your vlcd as "medicine for keeping me safe while I get to a healthy weight as fast as possible" - rather than gourmet food? Also gives your tastebuds a rest, so that you'll have broken bad habits when you get back to real food....

Sorry, Kitty - but it's worth it. Stick to the plan and you'll be there before you know it!

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    thanx lesly q was not for me for my friend who is starting tomorrow

6. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Then I wish your friend lots of success - she (or he!) is lucky to have you as a "pathfinder" ...

I'm sure you've given out the link to this site?

L x

7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    have done that lesly at least it will give me more motivation knowing someone in reality doing it long phone calls though she lives in surrey !!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.