WORD FOR THE DAY....

Isy.....PMSL.....I could only attempt to smack you in the gob if I was behaving like a saintly girlie as well(and that's not a 100 % guarantee). Also hun, I would need to be sober to aim right and get you in the chops.....LOL:p

Or.....possibly just be whisked up safely into the air like a feather on the breeze by some muscular person from the Emerald Isle? :D

PMSL.....

I will NEVER forget that. I knew it would be ok for me to refer to it discretly on here as you had spoken about it at the time on DH but OMG Isy, your face will be engrained in my memory forever when that happened. Little rag dolly tossed in the air is the best way to describe it.

Don't you remember the reaction from the rest of us? I PMSL, I very nearly did....had to stop dancing and sit down.....thank god for Tena Lady, that's all I can say...LMAO:eek: :eek: :eek:

Must put them on my toiletries list for VFBC......will be prepared this time!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Do u think we may have hijacked the word for the day? just incase, I'll start a new one;

Friends....:D

oops - yeah sorry Icey - we have rather gorn on a bit! lol

Yeah, hun it was one of those classic moments, hey! NOT one I'd wish to repeat tho LMTO!!!!

I was so stunned!

Am laughing my head off just thinking about it!

love

It's me you daft moo...not Icey....:p

Word for today...HOPE
nature-smiley-009.gif

Miracle! Because that's what I think I need at the moment!!! TOTM looming and I'm feeling every pound of it! :(

Mini said:
I can not imagine a life without HOPE
angel_t7.gif

I agree Mini....without hope you may as well give up and lay yourself at the Devil's mercy! :eek:

Mini said:
I can not imagine a life without HOPE
angel_t7.gif

There is no life without hope - we all need something to hold onto, and hope can make a glimmer of light where there was only darkness.

There have been times in my life where I have felt bereft of hope. Until quite recently actually. It was a sunny day when it suddenly re-appeared and I could face the future with confidence!

I sorted out my 10 year old's bedroom today .... so my word is ...

TRIUMPHANT!

(it was going to be 'knackered' but that's not very positive and I'm making every effort to keep negativity at bay! :p )

Debbie x
PS
Chicken .... chuffed? Just had your weigh-in??

Back