WORD FOR THE DAY....

Oh brad you are so funny.... btw is mrs Brad called janet as i get this vision of the Rocky horror show for some reason... ya know... dammit janet.....:p :p

georgiasmum said:
Oh brad you are so funny.... btw is mrs Brad called janet as i get this vision of the Rocky horror show for some reason... ya know... dammit janet.....:p :p

GM, you are getting confused. My wife is called Emma. However, it is me that likes to be called Janet, but only a weekends and definitely only when wearing fishnets.

I must admit though, I do love the film and have seen the stage show twice. I just thought of something, I also like musicals, Kylie, wear the same shorts as Richard from Big Brother.......

No, no, I was never confused :confused: :confused:

Guess I've found the thread of hysterical madness then? My word for today-

Focus :confused:

Isobel1965 said:
LMTO!!!!
Have you got a Thunderbirds outfit like Dickie's too, have ya? Have ya?

Bet ya have!

No, but in a certain light, I could be mistaken for Parker, me lady.
;)

Capri (like Brad's, with furry dice:D )

Whooohoooooo!
Reminds me of an old Thunderbirds joke - to be recounted in Lady Penelope's voice - use your imaginations......

Parker?
Yes, milady?
Take off my hat.
Yes, milady.
Parker?
Yes, milady?
Take off my shoes.
Yes, milady.
Parker?
Take off my dress.
Yes, milady.
Parker?
Yes, milady?
Take off my lingerie.
Yes, milady.
Oh and Parker?
Yes, milady?
Never let me catch you wearing my clothes again!
No, milady!

hahahahahahhahaahhahaha

It's the way I tell em

love

Isis said:
Capri (like Brad's, with furry dice:D )

Do you know I once did own a lime green Ford Capri with a black vinyl roof. Now that was a cool car. Made me very popular with the girls on the estate.....until I crashed it three months later. My next car (Renault 5) never quite had the same appeal for me, or alas the as it turned out rather fickle neighbourhood girls.

lol nice dice Brad!

And good to see you over here

M.

Isobel1965 said:
Whooohoooooo!
Reminds me of an old Thunderbirds joke - to be recounted in Lady Penelope's voice - use your imaginations......

Parker?
Yes, milady?
Take off my hat.
Yes, milady.

love

I find it impossible not to read this, without doing the voices of both the worryingly sexy LP and the rather dopey Parker.

Anyway, what was going on with them two. Even as a kid I was suspicious LP was up to no good with Parker.

Can I have some of what your on tonight sista?!!!!:p :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LMAO! Next you'll be saying that Velma and Fred were at it in Scooby Doo.

M.

Brad0053 said:
Thanks Mike and I can see the uncanny likeness of your avator
:D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew at your service!!

Isis said:
Can I have some of what your on tonight sista?!!!!:p :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hahahahha - it's called "Trampoline" - I bought it on t'internet.

A bit big to swallow tho - thought it would be a little blue pill - but it's 8 foot across hahahahahahahha

love

Brad.....LMAO...you didn't have a LIME GREEN Capri !!!! OMG I bet they:D saw you coming from the next town. Nevermind about those fickle neighbourhood girls hun, bet they were just blinded by the glare of the limeness, had forgotten their shades and did fancy you really:cool: :cool: :cool:

Back