word game,change 2 letters make new word

premis - demist

omg woodmouse, i hope you are on the mend. x

yes I'm fine thanks - it all came about v quickly in the end though had been building up for a few years. Was deemed healthy enough to have choice of anaesthetic(sp?) and chose to stay awake - very interesting! Kept asking guy my side of screen 'what's he doing now' and he'd peer over and say 'cementing the hip joint' etc. Could hear all the sawing, hammer and chisel stuff but obviously dead from waist down! Glad I lost that three stone first though.....

yes I'm fine thanks - it all came about v quickly in the end though had been building up for a few years. Was deemed healthy enough to have choice of anaesthetic(sp?) and chose to stay awake - very interesting! Kept asking guy my side of screen 'what's he doing now' and he'd peer over and say 'cementing the hip joint' etc. Could hear all the sawing, hammer and chisel stuff but obviously dead from waist down! Glad I lost that three stone first though.....

Bet that was fascinating, I watched a surgeon do a carpal tunnel op on my hand a few years ago, but that wouldn't be a patch on a hip replacement. Well done on losing the 3 stone, I'm sure that will be a big factor in your recovery. x

Back