Extra Easy Working night shifts!

AnnaMrie

Hi guys!

I'm a complete newbie to SW after being on the 'dark side' for 2 years with WW where I lost 2stone. Unfortunately my dad died earlier this year- after himself loosing 5 stone on SW (he didn't die because of this though- oesophageal cancer) and he was an inspiration. I was getting a bit bored on WW, needed something new to shake it up and motivate it me. So have come over here- hopefully the first time I'll embark on loosing weight for the last time!

I am however a nurse- and do work shifts. For this week I'm on nights, it's my first day of food optimising today- and am a bit confused of how to go about organising my meals into working nights- and not feeling overtired/too hungry (as I did with WW when on night shifts).

So far today I've eaten on EE:

Nestle mini shredded wheat HEb with Milk from HEa

Fruit Bowl yogurt coated raisins for 6.5 syns

Banana and grapes

Lunch: Tuna, rice with salad and low fat fromage frais, with courgette, pepper, spring onion and cucumber chopped up with a Muller greek style coconut yogurt for 0.5 syns

What I'd usually do is have a dinner and then take some small meals with me on my night shifts? I'm thinking about just making a pasta salad- or a pitta wrap with some muller light yogurts etc?!

How do people on nights cope, tips?!

Back