working nights help needed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kjona32, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kjona32

Kjona32 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello im kelly 32 i work 12 hour night shifts and im starting sw on monday for my goal of 4 stone weight loss got given myself a time limit just a goal. well the problem is i work nites and i have lost my appetite only have one meal a day so how can i do this diet on nites pls help:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa-Ann

Lisa-Ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - low carb and exante
    Hi Kelly, you can do this plan even when working nights. Some of the more experienced SW people might be better placed to answer this. But I suppose if I was doing night shifts and my body clock was all over the place in a 24 or even 48 hour period. Then I would treat the entire period as if it were one long day. What I mean by this is that if I started on a green day for example I would continue on a green day to cause less confusion to my body. I would try and graze if I was struggling to eat a meal and just eat little and often. I would keep a diary of what I'd eaten and the time so I had an idea of when my HEX would start again and I would just count my syns down as I go. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on Kelly. Lisa xx

4. Kjona32

Kjona32 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Nice to hear from u.
    hey lisa thankyou for the support, biggest part for me is to actually eat meals. so i start tomorrow dusted off me books and im ready to go. every thing will be written down so i can check each week which was my best week for eating.

gud luck to u xx

5. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm not extremely sure what would be best to help you. I suffer from insomnia, but that's not anything like working like you have to. But hope you can find a way to make it work. Good luck

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I am sure you will do very well even on shift work

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.